greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Who knew that a game who's title includes both the NTR acronym, and a description of what is happening to the beloveds of the MC, would end with in a way that isn't advantageous for the MC.

Aug 12, 2017
Can someone share a data save? please the save i want is when the blonde girl and the MC alrady fucked and the blonde is dissapointed to fuck with the MC bcs he cums so fast, and goes to the king, please i deleted all my stuff and know i regret it, can somebody share a save at that point of the story?
Here man, it is at the point when the shortdick hero confess his feelings to one of the bitches, just sleep at the inn.

Aug 12, 2017
I need to say that i like the two endinings when the MC destroy the fucking world, when he make team with Jade and the one when he kill Jade but later discover the bitches with the king and destroy the world alone.

Finnally

Jul 11, 2018
This game was hilarious, but boy the amount of grinding needed to get the good(?) end was ridiculous.

May 2, 2020
can somebody share a save where the Main char is about to confess with one of the 3 girls? please guys, more or less that time in the progression, i deleted all for formate my pc..

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Are there any fights that make sense to lose on purpose? If you want all NTR scenes.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes