tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I felt bad for my character so i tried to help the other side instead in releasing the beast. I defeated my former team with heal and elixir spam and cuckoldry was ended in that continent...for some reason it gave me a game over instead lmao :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: df223 and mattsan

aquasilva

Oct 8, 2017
Anyone can tell me where to go after clearing the 100th floor tower? I played this a long ago and don't remember where is the last boss (jade).

gogogaga

Sep 13, 2017
Anyone can tell me where to go after clearing the 100th floor tower? I played this a long ago and don't remember where is the last boss (jade).
Jade can be found in the forest, east of your beginning/hometown. There is an access to the forest close by: I think it's the first or second tile southwards from your hometown on the world map, then just turn right.

Reactions: aquasilva

Yoto

Dec 15, 2018
Like it just wish there was more girls or longer.
Same.... I love it really but it is too short and there are not enough pictures. I would have understand if the game was more story wise but it is mainly around NTR and i love that. THAT IS WHY I NEED MOOOOORE!!!

FunkyD

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
Why is it an on-going game and not completed? Is the game completed and the translation is still in progress? Or is the game entirely not done yet?

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
This game is absolutely hilarious. Art is great, the whole thing is basically a super parody of NTR itself. Gotta like how weird and campy it gets. Some of the bad endings are completely and utterly funny to see. If you haven't, basically anytime you get a choice just pick no. It's so abruptly funny.

Last edited:

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Btw, how the fuck are we supposed to kill the village chief? Even at level 99 with top gear he kills easily.

Endow

Jan 6, 2020
Thanks to you, I finally finished this game. It is impossible to beat the chief without using cheats
And speaking of that. This game is really stupid at his core

The 3 endings go like this:
1) joing the beta group and defeat your ex-party and get the world destroyed.
2) defeat beta group. Accept your destiny. get NTR over 9000%. your party give birth to kings children and your mother to the chief and became the second dark knight because all of that happend
3) defeat dragon slayer duo and chief. then defeat beta group. Choose your destiny. Fight your party (resist). Take the drugs and the bitches when they see your penis grow at 30 cm they pass to your side. You manage to take away the influence of the king and fuck them without stopping BUT heros dies for abusing drugs and they end up returning with the king the day after. And this is supposed to be the happy ending
I was really hoping more. kill the king, fucks the mother too in the rage of drugs OR DONT FUCKIN' DIE AT THE END WITHOUT PURPOSE IN THE HAPPY ENDING
Impossible? Bro i just beat him on 5th tries. Try collect ressurecetion(1 time drink) which revive ur whole team instead 1 person. Let blade and kuh only do dmg and the elf and liese being support by spamming all heal and heal. Dont forget elixir existed.

Endow

Jan 6, 2020
Impossible? Bro i just beat him on 5th tries. Try collect ressurecetion(1 time drink) which revive ur whole team instead 1 person. Let blade and kuh only do dmg and the elf and liese being support by spamming all heal and heal. Dont forget elixir existed.
Manage to defeat by not using any cheats feelsgoodman

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Anyone know of any other H-game that has faces as silly as these? These ahegao are forms of art.

Reactions: hi4uga
Dec 26, 2019
Btw, how the fuck are we supposed to kill the village chief? Even at level 99 with top gear he kills easily.
The Village Chief can't be killed unless you use cheats. All my party members are level 99 and I got all the golden treasures in the Leveling Dimensions, it is still not possible. Hell, even with the cheats it takes you THREE (3) turns to beat him.
Defeating him is needed for you to get the 3rd ending where you get the drug that increases the MC's dick size and he gets the girls back.

Dec 26, 2019
can sombody mod this game so the mc turns into the dude that does all the sexual stuff XD ?
I don't think that kind of modding is possible or worthwhile, but I got the next best thing for you if you liked this game.
I know an extremely similar game to this one minus the NTR.
The title of that game is "Harem Fantasy" (RJ178610)
It has three girls and a male MC. And just as you've guessed from the game's title, all the girls want the MC's dick since it is a harem. There's even girls outside the group that you meet later on that has sex scenes with MC. It is literally the same as this game but with different artstyle, it even lets you name the MC.
I finished this game months ago, but if you end up playing it and need some assistance, then don't be shy to ask~

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes