Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
it seems to me that The King NTR The MC And MC NTR His Childhood Friend by fucked the Elf-Girl and The Taurus After They trained in the Tower.

Last edited:

BamBlackStar

May 30, 2018
How the FUCK do you get the other 3 new cg's ive been looking everywhere, also whats with the new house at the city

Edit:
Nvm finally found it, the hardships of not knowing japanese.

As for those who still havent found them, the 4 events are about:
-Mom having sex in the "Used Goods" building
-Side Dimensional rift chain story (Countains 2 events, Milf/Loli characters from an Artist CG gallery and a doujinshi)
-Secret boss fight wich can be accesible after doing the first out of the 2 events from the Dimesional rift side story

In order to do the Side Story you must go to the guild and speak with the receptionist, in the first option you must select the option below then on the second one the option above after this head to the village in the forest and speak with the elven queen, once done go to the temple/sanctuary or whatever it is located in the west side of the forest once you had entered the ruins (or whatever) youll find a Milf that originates from one of the artists previously made works, after you had spoken with her return to the elven queen, once you have finished head back to the guild and speak with the receptionist, after youre done now you are able to see her Event, head to the shota's house west side if you want to see it, with this now done you are able to access the "Secret"boss fight, but ill get into that a bit later, now that you have finished with Milf part of the chain side story head to the beach/port to get the loli Event, once youve entered youre already on the event, where a loli from one of the artist previously made works gets transported into that world while wearing the exact same thin bikini from her doujinshi, in here you find her dealing with a guy who wants to have sex with her and thus shes about to raped, youre given Two choices, wich i believe its either rescue her or dont, but it doesnt matter wich option you choose, she ends up getting rescued by a Captain in either choices so yea, after youre done with this event youll unlock a "what IF" event in the Recolection menu, so if you want to see it you must save beforehand, now last but not least the secret boss fight, wich is only a Sketch made from Takeda Hiromitsu (not even colored), if you still want to do it then head North-West inside the city and enter the small building, but B E W A R E, the secret boss fight is really hard, so i recomend you to edit your save on saveeditonline and make everything 999999, youll have a hard time even with the lv 99 save file from the artist Ci-En profile so it'd be easier to just edit your save, and thats it

Last edited:

Cold bird

Jun 22, 2017
Thanks dude! What a mess... It would obviously be a lot easier if the newer version was patched X)
How the FUCK do you get the other 3 new cg's ive been looking everywhere, also whats with the new house at the city

Edit:

-Side Dimensional rift chain story (Countains 2 events, Milf/Loli characters from an Artist CG gallery and a doujinshi)
-Secret boss fight wich can be accesible after doing the first out of the 2 events from the Dimesional rift side story

In order to do the Side Story you must go to the guild and speak with the receptionist, in the first option you must select the option below then on the second one the option above after this head to the village in the forest and speak with the elven queen, once done go to the temple/sanctuary or whatever it is located in the west side of the forest once you had entered the ruins (or whatever) youll find a Milf that originates from one of the artists previously made works, after you had spoken with her return to the elven queen, once you have finished head back to the guild and speak with the receptionist, after youre done now you are able to see her Event, head to the shota's house west side if you want to see it, with this now done you are able to access the "Secret"boss fight, but ill get into that a bit later, now that you have finished with Milf part of the chain side story head to the beach/port to get the loli Event, once youve entered youre already on the event, where a loli from one of the artist previously made works gets transported into that world while wearing the exact same thin bikini from her doujinshi, in here you find her dealing with a guy who wants to have sex with her and thus shes about to raped, youre given Two choices, wich i believe its either rescue her or dont, but it doesnt matter wich option you choose, she ends up getting rescued by a Captain in either choices so yea, after youre done with this event youll unlock a "what IF" event in the Recolection menu, so if you want to see it you must save beforehand, now last but not least the secret boss fight, wich is only a Sketch made from Takeda Hiromitsu (not even colored), if you still want to do it then head North-West inside the city and enter the small building, but B E W A R E, the secret boss fight is really hard, so i recomend you to edit your save on saveeditonline and make everything 999999, youll have a hard time even with the lv 99 save file from the artist Ci-En profile so it'd be easier to just edit your save, and thats it
Thanks for your commitment dude! What a mess... It would obviously be a lot easier if the newer version was patched X)

sarad13

Jan 28, 2018

Edit:

Im sorry but when can i do your advise? Restart the game and the very first quest to get Natura or before final boss?

BamBlackStar

May 30, 2018
Im sorry but when can i do your advise? Restart the game and the very first quest to get Natura or before final boss?
I believe it should be after youve done every quest thus leaving the final boss event, also you need v2 in case you dont have it someone already shared it on this thread

Cold bird

Jun 22, 2017
So guys, i've talked with the english translator of this game about if he was planning to translate the new updates, and he kindly informed me that he won't do it anytime soon, here's a sample of his response:

"Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out how to import the last version's text into the new version with translator++ (the tool I used to change text).
Don't know if it's a bug with the software or I just suck at it.

That + possible more updates + my laziness ->
I don't plan on doing it anytime soon.

Feel free to try to pick it up though. You seem like a native English speaker so you could do as well a job (or better!) if you figure out the software and are willing to spend a few hours translating machine English. Or if you know Japanese, even more accurate. "

I post it here in the case that there were someone who could follow his footstep, and translate the 2.00 version. I unfortunately don't have the necessary skills to do it.
Thank you!

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes