Cold bird

Jun 22, 2017
I have i mixed feeling about this game.
As much as I find it quite exciting in terms of dialogue and situation (NTR is my thing), I find the scenes way too short, and I would not have refused a few more. Although I realize that the art and design of the characters will not please everyone, I like it. It's all about the corruption of female characters, so that's fine with me.

In a sense, this game reminds me of Thug hero party (masterpiece if anything else), with the hero who realizes little by little that weak men are despised by women, especially those he loves, and that the alphas will not hesitate to sting them.

Now, I felt a little irony sometimes, especially with regard to the bad guys, which are parody of anti-NTR that you can see everywhere on the internet. That said, I really appreciate the fellowship between those villains, you feel that despite the differences that separate them, the sufferings in their respective lives bring them closer together.

That said, it's clearly not the game you need if you're looking for a deep narration and character development (Thug hero is the goat on that).

The thing that would have made this game really good for me, besides lengthening the scenes and putting more of them, would be to give a strong justification to the villains (SPOILER ALERT) to destroy the world.
In Thug hero, Imos wants to put the world out of his misery because the dynamic of dominance between weak beta and strong alpha is something socially established. So the fact that he wants to take revenge and kill everyone is understandable.

But in this game, the bad guys want to destroy the world to eradicate the NTR ... While I clearly did not get the impression that there is a strong competition between weak and strong men in this world.
The NTR, the fact that strong men have priority over women unlike the weak beta is not something socially established in this world.
Cuckold is not a normal thing in this universe, which means that when the group of villains say they want to destroy the world, it's just laughable. It's as if a group of villains appear to say that they want to destroy the world to eradicate rape, or theft. Yeah, you're going to eradicate it ... with everything else.

The only way it makes sense is to get the world to normalize those things as if it was socially accepted.
And this game does not do it. But for his defense, this game is maybe a parody, it is a possibility.

Beyond that, the scat is clearly too much to my taste. But I liked the fact that girls are not aggressive towards the hero, it's just that they do not desire him, and no longer consider him like a man.

Even though this game did not completely convince me, I feel there is a potential.

Last edited:
Reactions: slider and Dsandr

Zibra123

Dec 9, 2018
anywhere I can watch this full walkthrough? cuz there's no way local emulator or someshit work for me.

mattsan

Oct 6, 2018
The 2.0 version technically only has 3 new hentai scenes added.

- One is for the Knight's mother brothel event, which is very short.
- The other 2 is related to the author (Bitch Bokujou)'s hentai doujins.
- The supposed 4th one is just a CG from other artist Takeda Hiromitsu who is also an NTR doujin artist like Bitch Bokujou.

thebruneitor

Aug 8, 2017
The 2.0 version technically only has 3 new hentai scenes added.

- One is for the Knight's mother brothel event, which is very short.
- The other 2 is related to the author (Bitch Bokujou)'s hentai doujins.
- The supposed 4th one is just a CG from other artist Takeda Hiromitsu who is also an NTR doujin artist like Bitch Bokujou.
mother's event is she searching for a new husband after you defeated village's chief. She is lonely in the villa and asks for your permission to remarry someone with a huge penis unlike your dead father and your blondie companion convinces you that it is the right thing

Reactions: mattsan

mattsan

Oct 6, 2018
mother's event is she searching for a new husband after you defeated village's chief. She is lonely in the villa and asks for your permission to remarry someone with a huge penis unlike your dead father and your blondie companion convinces you that it is the right thing
Ahhhhh! Classic Bitch Bokujou story. Thanks for the short summary though. It is not a problem for me since I've already purchased the game hence I simply just download it again for the new version.

MR.Z...

Mar 15, 2018
is there a way to avoid ntr? if there is one tell me how plz
i really like the story so i want to keep playing
or can someone make this game without ntr content
and if there is a game with same story without ntr then let me know the name thanks in advance

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
You just have to put your save file on "Upload file", draging and droping it would be fine, and then just increase whatever you want.
I'm using the downloadable version of save editor.

The best thing to do is to increase my atk and hp right ? because i don't know how to increase level.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes