Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I had a problem: my save does not want to load anymore, i keep pressing the button and nothing happens, it was more than 3 hours of game, there´s any way of fixing it please?

MeepoWaveya

Sep 1, 2018
Can anyone making mod for this game (android ported) i almost stressed playing this game without walkthrough tried to cheating using saveeditonline.com but i cant replace save file into apk file..

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
has 2.0. now if someone can upload it to mega, i have shitty internet for a mod (use mexa and katfile, both of that host has fastest speed compared to other)

also who able to pay their fantia FGM game is welcomed as well, the site currently not able to process credits card

edit = dont report this post as update, the game is in japanese, unless the translator updates this. you have to go other sites like hentai-sharing to get it

Last edited:

Loko45

Nov 15, 2018
somebody knows at what point you should speak with the beast god iin order to achive the secod pighiko ending?

tiamatt

May 20, 2017
aww, wish they share full save v2 instead, i dont even know where to find that 4 extra event
dont have the full save, but I know how to do some of the quest. ones just with the brothel, the one im on currently is that before the final boss fight, talk to the guild press the second option and then press the either option. After that you go to the elf city and talk to the queen? the one on throne and then a cutscene will happen.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes