thebruneitor

Aug 8, 2017
who are the dragon slayers? and where are they found?
they are side the table in the knights guild. Black hair guy ask you if you wanna fight

guys theres anyway to defeat village chief? I have all menbers in lv 30 and he destroy me in 2 turn

Mr.Reeses

Jun 8, 2017
you probably have to grind till lvl 99 since i cheated and barely won. Later you go back to the tower and its becomes easier to grind

lightdemon

Nov 3, 2018
you probably have to grind till lvl 99 since i cheated and barely won. Later you go back to the tower and its becomes easier to grind
i am at level 99 and is still impossible... how you cheated? can you tell me the address memory for Cheat Engine for upgrade the stats?

thebruneitor

Aug 8, 2017
done
Thanks to you, I finally finished this game. It is impossible to beat the chief without using cheats
And speaking of that. This game is really stupid at his core

The 3 endings go like this:
1) joing the beta group and defeat your ex-party and get the world destroyed.
2) defeat beta group. Accept your destiny. get NTR over 9000%. your party give birth to kings children and your mother to the chief and became the second dark knight because all of that happend
3) defeat dragon slayer duo and chief. then defeat beta group. Choose your destiny. Fight your party (resist). Take the drugs and the bitches when they see your penis grow at 30 cm they pass to your side. You manage to take away the influence of the king and fuck them without stopping BUT heros dies for abusing drugs and they end up returning with the king the day after. And this is supposed to be the happy ending
I was really hoping more. kill the king, fucks the mother too in the rage of drugs OR DONT FUCKIN' DIE AT THE END WITHOUT PURPOSE IN THE HAPPY ENDING

Jun 20, 2017
[Early review - Spoiler warning!]
sigh Yet another subpar NTR/Cuckold cash grab game. Disappointing.

There's no corruption pacing, character development or scene context subtlety. Everything moves from 1 to a 100 in an instant. It asks you to hold an absurd amount of suspension of disbelief that only those who are in for a quick fap won't be bothered by it.

MC's girlfriend has sex for the first time with a blackmailer and immediately turn into a full-fledged slut, willing to live her entire life with a random pig boy, and work in a brothel licking some random dude's arsehole. The MC's cluelessness towards every situation that leads to his Cuckness defies any common sense and isn't even slightly grounded in realistic behavior, which subtracts from the immersion.

Sex scenes are hilariously bad, full of ahegao and deformed body parts. I LOL'd at one scene in which his girlfriend lips made her look like Q*bert. Not only that, but they're very short and there's no build up between state transitions, at one dialogue screen the girl's refusing the guy's advances but in the very next one she's making an ahegao face and asking for more.

I haven't dropped it yet because I've been thirsty for some Corruption game and this one is mediocre enough to keep me going, but I don't expect it to be as polished as "Thug Hero's Party", "The Pregcess of Zeven" or "Noxian Nights".

Last edited:

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
Thanks to you, I finally finished this game. It is impossible to beat the chief without using cheats
And speaking of that. This game is really stupid at his core

The 3 endings go like this:
1) joing the beta group and defeat your ex-party and get the world destroyed.
2) defeat beta group. Accept your destiny. get NTR over 9000%. your party give birth to kings children and your mother to the chief and became the second dark knight because all of that happend
3) defeat dragon slayer duo and chief. then defeat beta group. Choose your destiny. Fight your party (resist). Take the drugs and the bitches when they see your penis grow at 30 cm they pass to your side. You manage to take away the influence of the king and fuck them without stopping BUT heros dies for abusing drugs and they end up returning with the king the day after. And this is supposed to be the happy ending
I was really hoping more. kill the king, fucks the mother too in the rage of drugs OR DONT FUCKIN' DIE AT THE END WITHOUT PURPOSE IN THE HAPPY ENDING

Thanks I am almost at the end and was wondering what kind of endings are and I must say from the given options I am going for number 1, also I wish(as you mentioned) they knew the meaning of happy ending.

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I really don't understand why any author would choose such a strange visual line.
It's not like he couldn't draw "normal" bodies, so why all this? anyone really prefer something like that? it's hard to believe. The game seems fun, but I have to turn a blind eye to these exaggerated bodies ...

Reactions: Awn0021
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes