F4S1

Aug 29, 2019
Why ... why? I am suffering this protagonist from the despair of which he suffered. His best childhood friend turned into a nympho and his mother was raped in front of him. SO!!! WHAT!!! NOT!!! SO!!! WITH THIS!!! WORLD !!! What did the author smoke when he did this?!?!? Where does this story come from?! ??! To burn this game fuck ...

Reactions: Smash Master 158

F4S1

Aug 29, 2019
I almost burst into tears from the fact that the hero can not do anything! So let him become a villain and be able to overcome everyone ... That's just ... He will not return his friends ...........

Reactions: Smash Master 158

thihanienie

Jan 2, 2019
Please Help the mission of the haunted house after fighting with my fairy brother

What should I do after that??

thihanienie

Jan 2, 2019
There is a book in one of the rooms which will open a hidden stairwell leading to the basement. Select the book to activate it.
I touch every book in that house but nothing happened. Please tell me clearly with photos or something ~

disaperate

Feb 25, 2018
I touch every book in that house but nothing happened. Please tell me clearly with photos or something ~
touch the chair at the head of the table on the first floor, there is a secret passage to the basement underneath it. You received a hint about it earlier.

BamBlackStar

May 30, 2018
So a bit ago i decided to see what was Bitch Bokujou up to and ended up in his fantia profile, and i found out that he has been working on some sort of minigame for fantia suporters? its a Fate game wich is up to ver25??, does anyone have that ?

Reactions: ross11

sarad13

Jan 28, 2018
I almost burst into tears from the fact that the hero can not do anything! So let him become a villain and be able to overcome everyone ... That's just ... He will not return his friends ...........
Well somehow, it sounds like you are taking a very 1st step into NTR- tag game right? Thats normal, you cant do anything in a real netorare game.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I wonder if this will go the same route as Thug Hero Party in terms of ending and revenge.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes