Dec 26, 2019
Well i think allot of stuff can happen with modding but oke owwww cool il check it out does it have a slutty mom like this game has ?
It doesn't have a slutty mom, but it has a lot of girls that you meet along the way plus the 3 girls that adventure with you.
Here's the cover of the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game is a parody of Final Fantasy, hence the name "Harem Fantasy". It is really close to this game, but it is harem instead of NTR. But like I said, I finished this game completely months ago, so if you play it and need assistance later on, then feel free to ask.

Dec 26, 2019
Il check it out do you know any other games in rpgmaker like this one with a mc with a hot mom i realy look for those
I do know a lot of games that features hot moms, but most if not all games that feature hot moms are either NTR or are games that don't have a male MC and you just control the hot mom.

Dec 26, 2019
Well tell me the ones where you can do mom-son stuff dont matter who i control each on them is fine :D
Well then you can try "Maman's Quest" (RJ225456)
The story is about a mom whose son fell to strange sickness, and she must work in a whore's house to provide money as well as adventure. The entire game is about Shotas X Milfs, there are no adult males in it (Atleast not in the sex scenes)
You control the mom in this game, and it is kind of an NTR except the son has always been sexually attracted to his mom and he is okay with his mom having sex and even WANT her to so he can masturbate.
Here's the cover of the game:

Reactions: hi4uga
Dec 26, 2019
Already played that one tell all the ones you know :D i always look for new stuff i missed tnx btw buddy
What about "Maman's Report" (RJ244513)?
It is from the same circle as the one above, it is about an adventuring mom and her son. It features a son and his hot mom, you control the mom.

and Mama Exchange (RJ233622)?
This one's also from the same circle, it is a simulation game and not an RPG game. It is about a group of boys "exchanging" their mothers and having sex with them.
These are from the top of my head from that same circle, I got a lot more from other circles so if you played those, then I can provide more if you want.1

gacchan46

Sep 4, 2017
i just played and i miss scene 1 and 3 i played from start and unlock scene 2 and 4 from start.. please tell me how to unlock scene 1 and 3.. i want to know :cry::cry:

Dec 26, 2019
i just played and i miss scene 1 and 3 i played from start and unlock scene 2 and 4 from start.. please tell me how to unlock scene 1 and 3.. i want to know :cry::cry:
To get scene 1, after you start the game and leave the village, go back to your mother's house in the village right away. You'll see the scene where she is getting fucked by the village chief. This is scene number 1.
To get scene 3 (WARNING, this scene is a scat scene), when you leave your village and enter the forest way, go to this place in the left corner here:
Then go further down here, a dialogue for Liese will pop, and she'll tell you how this place is used for monsters to poop, while the text says "This poop clearly belongs to a human"
After that, you need to adventure a bit, after you adventure, go back to Liese's home in the village. Then you'll see a sparkle near the bed here:
Take the basement key, then Liese will tell you "We don't have a basement in our house... but maybe if we look around the house we'll find something?" then you go outside Liese's house and click here:
After that, go in, and interact with the camcorder here:
And that's it, you'll unlock the 3rd scene. Have fun!

Creus

Aug 7, 2017
Do I need a program to play it? After changing of map, fighting or entering the menu the screen turns black and the game closes.

Dec 26, 2019
Do I need a program to play it? After changing of map, fighting or entering the menu the screen turns black and the game closes.
To play this game you'll need RPG Maker MV, to get it.
Also make sure you change your PC's locale to Japan (You don't need to change your PC's language to Japanese, just change the locale to Japan and keep your PC's language as English)
After doing that, this game and all Japanese RPGM games will work like a charm with you.

Reactions: Creus

Behaiver

Jul 5, 2018
just want to know that when author will release the Fate/Grand Mamma, That's look so fun to play except that i can't read japanese lol

Dec 26, 2019
just want to know that when author will release the Fate/Grand Mamma, That's look so fun to play except that i can't read japanese lol
I played his Fate/Grand Mamma beta and it is SO GREAT. Luckily I can read Japanese, so I went to the author's blog and he didn't give a specific date but said something along the lines of "The game's about 70% done."
I am not going to further play the beta and spoil the fun for me, so will just wait until it is completed.

Reactions: mantrihew

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
Well, can't find his new game, is it out or not yet ? And does anyone have the new version or is it the one already uploded ?

Dec 26, 2019
Well, can't find his new game, is it out or not yet ? And does anyone have the new version or is it the one already uploded ?
By his "new game", you mean Fate/Grand Mamma or the update that this game got?
If you're asking about Fate/Grand Mamma, then it is not finished yet. You can play the non-complete beta versions of the game though.

3.80 star(s) 25 Votes