May 1, 2018
Anyone know what the blonde's reaction is knowing she was recorded taking a massive dum0? There's a Thisvid vidoe but cuts the recording right as they confront the voyeur.

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Workupload

Here is a translated version of the 2. 0 for ntr Knight by myself nothing amazing but it will work (hope)
Yea this version doesn't work. IDK where you are playing from or how you translated it but whatever you uploaded wont run. Even if you replace the plugins, audio fails, then save files dont register.

Reactions: John573

Lost person

Jun 24, 2022
Yea this version doesn't work. IDK where you are playing from or how you translated it but whatever you uploaded wont run. Even if you replace the plugins, audio fails, then save files dont register.
I play with joyplay and to be fair I didn't played this game for a while and even when I played nothing wrong happened (maybe I did something wrong when I packed the files )

so I will try to do something

Last edited:

Anti-R

Mar 7, 2021
decrypt in joiplay?

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
NTR Knight Story [1.3] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (699 MB/ 113 MB) ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Wish there was an alternative ending where you team up with the Black Knight was added. Burning down this kingdom would have been quite satisfying. Like but do not love, too limited.
Ikr, i hope theres a game where it focuses on revenge ntr,

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Remember if you're feeling depressed at ntr, just listen to some phonk songs while thinking how you gon do the revenge if it were you that's getting cucked.

Here just watch some WIS edits.

It'll ease your mind.

Honestly we need more ntr revenge like this where ofc mc learn from his mistakes and will find a different womens now and torture the bastards and bitches.

Dec 13, 2021
Remember if you're feeling depressed at ntr, just listen to some phonk songs while thinking how you gon do the revenge if it were you that's getting cucked.

Here just watch some WIS edits.

It'll ease your mind.

Honestly we need more ntr revenge like this where ofc mc learn from his mistakes and will find a different womens now and torture the bastards and bitches.
edge

Reactions: Panzarus
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes