1.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Inuyasaha

Nov 22, 2020
most of the UI/ journal entry's are untranslated. base mtl looks acceptable so far with the usual gender confusion

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
No, the game leads you through the story and before the evening of the 17th day, open the box on the roof, then you will see a happy (boring) ending.

I don't know what could be done wrong. In the first three days, the main character gets one NTR point for each character, in the morning of the 17th day, he gets another +3 points for one character when he answers a question. In the evening, this fool girl leaves the room somewhere and immediately day 0. Maybe because I didn't find the second proof, but I don't know where it is and it is not needed to open the box, and the plot literally pushes the player to the suicide note and the fake will.
1 NTR points isn't truely NTR, it's just they started to hook on her. i deleted the game awhile back so i'm not so sure but had you found her mother yet?

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Timewalker and the others are right. There is a way to avoid being NTRd. Finding the clues can be hard, but I tried this game a while ago and was able to do it via save-spamming even without a translation.

As for the scenes... they aren't anything special. I would have very much preferred that each of the males followed a different type of fetish all the way through, and were just different from one another way more than they are. There obviously is some replay value, but not nearly as much as, say, Solgante. I will be giving this one a miss, but I find it interesting to see translated at all.

Last edited:

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
1 NTR points isn't truely NTR, it's just they started to hook on her. i deleted the game awhile back so i'm not so sure but had you found her mother yet?
I don't want to seem rude, but do you even read what I write? I beat the game, opened everything, got the happy ending, described how to get it, wrote the code for the box on the roof, pointed out the bug with the well, where the mother is, I can also say that if you talk to the mirror in the main character's room, you can open the entire gallery. The only thing I couldn't do was find the second piece of evidence. And at this point you ask me if I found the mother? Well, I don't know, dude...
I just tried not to open the box and stall to see what would happen, and get instant bad end. Which I don't understand.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I don't want to seem rude, but do you even read what I write? I beat the game, opened everything, got the happy ending, described how to get it, wrote the code for the box on the roof, pointed out the bug with the well, where the mother is, I can also say that if you talk to the mirror in the main character's room, you can open the entire gallery. The only thing I couldn't do was find the second piece of evidence. And at this point you ask me if I found the mother? Well, I don't know, dude...
I just tried not to open the box and stall to see what would happen, and get instant bad end. Which I don't understand.
that's weird, you shouldn't get ending without collected all 3 evidences for last trial. plus i rememember second evidence relate to her mom, she will seduced one of 3 guys for you to collected evidences in his room.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
that's weird, you shouldn't get ending without collected all 3 evidences for last trial. plus i rememember second evidence relate to her mom, she will seduced one of 3 guys for you to collected evidences in his room.
I got the happy ending when I collected all three pieces of evidence. And then I decided to load the save and see what happens if I don't open the box and got the bad ending on day 17.
That didn't happen. I saw her mother twice. On the first day in bed and in prison under the well. After that, she gave a recording and went to the hospital. The second piece of evidence never appeared.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I got the happy ending when I collected all three pieces of evidence. And then I decided to load the save and see what happens if I don't open the box and got the bad ending on day 17.
That didn't happen. I saw her mother twice. On the first day in bed and in prison under the well. After that, she gave a recording and went to the hospital. The second piece of evidence never appeared.
oh, you means the second clues right to left in 6 clues? a picture of her being naked? i know where that piece is, in butler room but don't collect it. if you collect it, the password box will disappear and you will get bad end.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
oh, you means the second clues right to left in 6 clues? a picture of her being naked? i know where that piece is, in butler room but don't collect it. if you collect it, the password box will disappear and you will get bad end.
Yes, that`s item. I think I didn't choose the "cuckold me" option, so no matter how much I search the butler's room, I can't find anything there. In any case, it wasn't a problem, the item wasn't needed to open the box. What bothers me is the sudden bad ending when there are 17 days left.

joker967

Jun 9, 2020
i can't find fouth proof , where did you guys find it ?
Found it. You have to keep Maria with you. Open the room at the top of the house and get the two other proofs. (chest code is 276). Then you should not let Riuji have his way with Maria. After some time an event will occur with maria. Get the rope at Riuji room and later on you'll get a different recording. Then search the fireplace, that's where is the last proof.
From that moment, if you get to the room at the top you'll get the happy ending.

ubb90078

May 28, 2019
i have an mtool chat gpt translation if anyone knows how to make it usable for everyone ill post it because if you can't only I'll be able to use it

1.70 star(s) 9 Votes