1.70 star(s) 9 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NTRMaid30DaysWhereMyExclusiveMaidIsCuckolded-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Hello does anyone know a 3 digit number on the chest?

The game is fucking boring. And for some reason it ends on the 17th day. It seems like the developer planned a month, and then got bored and made a bad ending from the 17th day for no particular reason.
Still couldn't find the second proof, but it's not even needed.
Don't waste your time on this.

Oct 27, 2019
The maid isn't cuckolded, she makes a cuckold of,

A more appropriate title would be "Ntr maid ~30 days where I am cuckolded by my exclusive maid~"
True, but you could keep the subject of the sentence and do minimal changes by simply using "stolen" instead of "cuckolded"; leaving the title as "NTR maid ~30 days where my exclusive maid is stolen~"

• Red Heart
Reactions: Prince Vevit

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
True, but you could keep the subject of the sentence and do minimal changes by simply using "stolen" instead of "cuckolded"; leaving the title as "NTR maid ~30 days where my exclusive maid is stolen~"
The title is quite correct, because the maid is not stolen. Dev gives a stupid plot and the opportunity to choose:
- cuckold me
- uncuckold me
And on the 17th day in the evening she just goes and fucks any of the three characters about whom you expressed concerns in the morning. There is no reason, she just goes and immediately has a bad ending.

It's hard to even believe in the love storyline, since she tries to lie down under one of the characters every day, and when the main character leaves for a while to save her mother, he finds her in a mating position. It seems to me that she just lacks a strong cock.

nk0x

Aug 28, 2019
The title is quite correct, because the maid is not stolen. Dev gives a stupid plot and the opportunity to choose:
- cuckold me
- uncuckold me
And on the 17th day in the evening she just goes and fucks any of the three characters about whom you expressed concerns in the morning. There is no reason, she just goes and immediately has a bad ending.

It's hard to even believe in the love storyline, since she tries to lie down under one of the characters every day, and when the main character leaves for a while to save her mother, he finds her in a mating position. It seems to me that she just lacks a strong cock.
UNAVOIDABLE NETORARE, NOTED.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
- cuckold me
- uncuckold me

then you deffinitely doing something wrong. i can't said which one but back when i played in JP vs using google translate. i success cockblock them all.... but really becareful with the box with password. save before you found the last clues, cause when you found the last clue, those guys will hiding the box. and that process to game over. you will need to collect 3 evidences. which 2 are from process with normal events. the last one inside the box on rooftop. after collect them 3 you will process to ending where you cockblock them all. but careful with every steps you make.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
i like how in one scene it says creatures and then above it in small text it says females

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
UNAVOIDABLE NETORARE, NOTED.
No, the game leads you through the story and before the evening of the 17th day, open the box on the roof, then you will see a happy (boring) ending.

then you deffinitely doing something wrong. i can't said which one but back when i played in JP vs using google translate. i success cockblock them all.... but really becareful with the box with password. save before you found the last clues, cause when you found the last clue, those guys will hiding the box. and that process to game over. you will need to collect 3 evidences. which 2 are from process with normal events. the last one inside the box on rooftop. after collect them 3 you will process to ending where you cockblock them all. but careful with every steps you make.
I don't know what could be done wrong. In the first three days, the main character gets one NTR point for each character, in the morning of the 17th day, he gets another +3 points for one character when he answers a question. In the evening, this fool girl leaves the room somewhere and immediately day 0. Maybe because I didn't find the second proof, but I don't know where it is and it is not needed to open the box, and the plot literally pushes the player to the suicide note and the fake will.
Oh, and there's even a stupid bug in this game. You can grab a rope from the room behind the cabinet on the first floor, and then that idiot runs away from the well and makes you grab the same rope again. Stupid.

1.70 star(s) 9 Votes