1.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
is it gibberish MTL?
Please tell me that the MTL isn't shit, because it looks good to me
for those who are wondering about MTL, spoiler alert: below average. Barely understandable, but i've seen worse :HideThePain:
most of the UI/ journal entry's are untranslated. base mtl looks acceptable so far with the usual gender confusion
Hello hello how are you all. Considering that my name is in the game's publication as a translator, I would like to apologize for the quality of the translation. I post translation requests for various ntr games that catch my attention at the moment. Most of these requests don't get the attention I would like them to.

It is much more convenient to have an MTL translation into English of a Japanese game, so any translation is welcomed. My native language is not English, so I was gald with half understanding part of the story, getting an idea of what it is about and mainly understanding the mechanics, the game menus and the warnings or clues that the games gave to move forward.

It is for these reasons that I decided to make my own translation, just enough to play. Many parts of the game were not translated due to my inexperience with the tools, programming or operation of the game? and perhaps many other factors and concepts with the translation task that are beyond my understanding. Many of the untranslated parts are probably due to the fact that I left them like that since when I applied the translation and started the game, it crached. So I opted for the easiest thing that gave results.

From what I said, the translation was my initiative to be able to play it. In the translation request I shared both the translation and the raw game so that we could play, test and translate the game. Definitely and with all due respect to the uploader, the game no matter how bad or good it is, is not ready to be presented, there being better possibilities of translating it.

This is already a matter that could be discussed with the page's community. Is a AAA translation really necessary for a game as simple as this? (I played it and it's not a big deal, there is already a similar game) Personally, I think not. But since the translation is mine, I felt responsible for how messy it is.

Have Fun :BootyTime:

Oct 23, 2023
Is a AAA translation really necessary for a game as simple as this?
No but the fact that it’s mediocre doesn’t make game better either. I appreciate your effort, and if I were you I wouldn’t even bother translating this title, there are better games that are left in the dust of jp forums just because no one bothered to translate

Redfield5

Mar 6, 2018
Another case of a game ruined by MTL.

And no, having a shit MTL is not better than having no translation. If there's no translation, someone may yet make a quality translation for the game. Now that the translator has spewed out this dogshit of a translation, no one else will ever try to make a quality one. MTL not just ruins games, it makes so they will never be enjoyed by anybody, ever.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
The premise alone feels like the prologue of a grand villain in fantasy world. Losing his home and family... I wouldn't be shocked if in the future he became a demon lord

Reactions: KikiKurai

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
having a shit MTL is not better than having no translation.
Idk, it's still a progress.
no one else will ever try to make a quality one.
Are u clairvoyant?
dogshit of a translation
Yes.
MTL not just ruins games, it makes so they will never be enjoyed by anybody, ever.
Yes, it may ruin the gaming experience sometimes, but I really enjoyed the game with my translation and surely there is a chance that someone else enjoyed it to a greater or lesser extent. Not only mine, all games with mtl.

I did not ask that the game be published as is. Saying "no one else will translate the game" because my ultrashit translation exists is a bit extreme. It's not my fault that this happens either, in fact, no one is. If the website's translators decide not to translate this game for whatever reason, that is completely fine, they are free and no one is forcing them. If you want, translate the game to your liking like I did mine or sell your organs to pay Saikey.

Dude, just smoke weed and play the raw japanese game. Like I did :alien:

KikiKurai

Sep 11, 2023
god damn, i feel like im reading some of that AI 40 times translated games LMAO, at least i was having a lot of fun

*Scenario: enter to a roo, and talk for the first time to Logan*

-Logan: What?
-MC: no, not really

Reactions: Rozenn

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
NTRメイド ~僕専属のメイドが寝取られる30日間~ NTR Maid - 30 Days of My Personal Maid Being Taken ( 信じて送り出したのに…) ( Shinjite okuridashita no ni…) [RJ01186834]

Game uploaded from (hentai-sharing) (jap v1.0) on workupload:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
ok. got GOOD END and I only got 1 CG with an almost rape, since I stopped it nothing happend.
apart from the some nude SD with the dudes and their censored dicks.
not even 1 CG with the couple, not even a kiss. quite disappointing.
I mean, the 3 dudes are scumbags, how can I let them ravish her?
the AI-translation is really bad. a few hours wasted time.

1.70 star(s) 9 Votes