Unity Completed Nudist Escape Santa Claws [Final] [Mopp4Studios]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Screenshot (225).png

Overview:
Santa comes just once a year, but is he really a saint or is he something more sinister?​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-02
Release Date: 2019-12-27
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Previous Game: Creepy Girls Big Tits World Domination Chica Freaka 2 Last Rest Area Bent Over
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -

Screenshot (223).png Screenshot (224).png

Last edited by a moderator:

spiraldog

Nov 17, 2019
I tried this and other than opening a present and fucking the guy, I can't do anything. So, is there anything to do in the game. I did see a vicious looking Santa standing outside in the yard. But other than disappearing after I watched him for a few minutes, nothing happens.

Pbxoperator

Jul 12, 2018
Try opening the fridge (press e) then another present then outside look for a key then open the cupboard in the kitchen

spiraldog

Nov 17, 2019
Couldn't find a key, did open another present(3rd) and it told me to go out and look in the truck. guy was dead in it. I went back inside and the bathroom door was open. I stepped inside it and Santa killed me without even a chance to try to run. So, I assume the key would make things different? Where exactly is it?

Pbxoperator

Jul 12, 2018
Look for a flare in the sky while outside, key is below it you might have to climb a tall hill to see it.

silvawarfare

Dec 22, 2019
[QUOTE = "Pbxoperator, post: 2882210, membro: 746916"]
Procure um clarão no céu enquanto estiver do lado de fora, a chave está abaixo dele; talvez você precise subir uma colina alta para vê-lo.
[/CITAR] after the bathroom does she sit on the couch and stay there or does something else happen?

Hitman955

Super User
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Nudist Escape - Version 1.3

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes