3.60 star(s) 70 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well folks, it seems hell hath frozen and pigs hath flown. SanchoMod is now listed in the OP. I'm rather gobsmacked. All of you, the community, have apparently done what I alone simply could not. Does it benefit me personally in any way? Absolutely not. Who it does benefit is those folk who wouldn't have otherwise known that they have a choice. It's within choice and not mandates that we find true freedom. In this case the freedom to consume media as you wish to consume it. Good morning, regards and be well. -Sancho

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
Personally, I rejected Bonnie right from the start and I haven’t done anything with it. Therefore, there is no need to watch the slut fuck others or see MMF events. This works much better for me and so the anger doesn’t start to rise. I also started the game from the beginning and also rejected Nicole as well as the ex-gf altogether because Nicole is just evil for the whole slut. That is, no sex with Nicole and it was good to note that some of those scenes were replaced by other sex scenes. Nicole and Bonnie are full of air for me.
I did the same - unfortunaly there is a problem in the story when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Last edited:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Yeah it's a variable that the dev either refuses to fix or is too lazy to. But if you chose to hang out with Matt and Bonnie instead of Hazel in Chapter 6 (I think) that's what happens. So I went back and chose to hang out with Hazel instead which worked. No Bonnie was mentioned during the moving scene.

nothingnotging

Jul 28, 2020
Hopefully with this new edition Dusklight Manor doesn't end up rushed like all the other projects.

Edit: Yeah.. forget I said anything.
buut ii like trash
View attachment 1469820

Overview:
You are a young man that works as a physical therapist and you are called to a house job by a rich and somewhat strange man, who turns out to be the leader of a mysterious cult. His daughter, Charlotte was involved in an accident months ago and still hasn't fully recovered. Fearing she will develop chronic pain and wanting to compensate for his lack of presence in the girls life, the man is more than willing to spend large amounts of money to make it up to her. Here you meet the sweet Charlotte, her cute and funny friend Lisa, the cold and distant step sister Hazel and the cheating temptress Nicole, the step mother.
Upon arriving at the house, you soon come to realize that lust and temptation lies at every corner. The girls all look incredible and you find it hard to keep your eyes off of them, but will you live a story of romance and conquest, will you be truthful to the one you fall in love with? Or will you embark on a voyage of voyeurism and debauchery while trying to have them all?
In Nursing Back to Pleasure you will heal Charlotte's body and mind but will you also embrace her loving heart? Could you be able to nurse Hazel's cold heart and see what levels of pleasure lie beyond? Will you fight and break the chains of Lisa's chastity vow? Or will you simply dive into Nicole's appetite for sexual debauchery and infidelity?​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-17
Release Date: 2022-01-14
Developer: Daniels K
Censored: No
Version: Episode 8
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Features:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac
(Ep.7): MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android
(Ep.7): - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID* - TORRENT*

Extras: - Fan Sig - Gallery Mod* - Multi-Mod*

*This port/version is unofficial and is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 1249000 View attachment 1249006 View attachment 1249007 View attachment 1249008 View attachment 1249009 View attachment 1249010 View attachment 1249011 View attachment 1249012

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
And it isn't even one of the more cringy dialogues :ROFLMAO:

Hm that didn't happen in my run, there is no mention of Bonnie when helping Matt, did u use a mod ?
No I didn't, but the next post explains what happened.

Yeah it's a variable that the dev either refuses to fix or is too lazy to. But if you chose to hang out with Matt and Bonnie instead of Hazel in Chapter 6 (I think) that's what happens. So I went back and chose to hang out with Hazel instead which worked. No Bonnie was mentioned during the moving scene.

That explains it all! I didn't stay with Hazel. So yeah there is the problem that should get fixed. :)

rambo25

Sep 13, 2020
Game looks fun.but im getting an error when trying to unpack zip/rar file.Data error (cyclic redundancy check ).and its not an HD error I have no problem unpacking other files.hope someone can give advice.would really like to play it ,thanks

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
I just checked on my own game that Matt didn’t speak a word about Bonnie there in carrying the furniture. I do not know what you have chosen to cause such a contradiction. Nothing comes of Bonnie myself after I chose Hazel over Bonnie. And I won’t even have that beer night with them. There will not even be a choice to go with them. In the previous version I played, the choice was whether to go for a beer with them or whether I was at home with Hazel and now it didn’t come. Whenever there is a choice between Bonnie and someone else, I chose the other one, but like you said at the end you have to do something with that slut because it is lying on the ground.

EDIT: Sorry I didn't read your later post.

Reactions: Unexpected Error

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
That explains it all! I didn't stay with Hazel. So yeah there is the problem that should get fixed. :)
Good evening. MMWP is correct as the dev needs if bo1 == 1 to be if bo1 == 2. You get bo1(2) if you fucked her otherwise it's bo1(1) or bo1(0) depending on if you went to her and declined the fuck or stayed with Hazel. It's just an oversight and easily fixed. If he doesn't fix in next update I'll fix it in the mod.

Reactions: Unexpected Error
Oct 24, 2020
I have really got on board and find myself surprised that it's not long and here is yet more content and more of these fantastic girls/characters and I'm sure it ain't over with more to come. After the first couple episodes we had I find myself Having started and still liked Charlotte the most but just slightly edging Hazel out for my favorite girl in the story. Charlotte is just a smokin hott chic and a fun character to fuck with but boredom sets in quick with not much mystery behind what we get. I'd have to say with no doubts at all and really my total attention has been lost in any other girl than Hazel! My god that sexxxy ass is a fuckin dime who don't have a drop of boredom in her blood and It really made me have her as the one to be with if not can go after more with okay end. Either way Hazel steals all the thunder and literally the mc and his attention and that song playing when they fuck for 1st time is dope and perfect for the woman we are learning so many sexxxy and wild things that give her much and more to her character than tons ofother ones in all games! she is a 10 and I would be on it if I met her life like version lol

Last edited by a moderator:

coolsebi01

Mar 8, 2019
I have really got on board and find myself surprised that it's not long and here is yet more content and more of these fantastic girls/characters and I'm sure it ain't over with more to come. After the first couple episodes we had I find myself Having started and still liked Charlotte the most but just slightly edging Hazel out for my favorite girl in the story. Charlotte is just a smokin hott chic and a fun character to fuck with but boredom sets in quick with not much mystery behind what we get. I'd have to say with no doubts at all and really my total attention has been lost in any other girl than Hazel! My god that sexxxy ass is a fuckin dime who don't have a drop of boredom in her blood and It really made me have her as the one to be with if not can go after more with okay end. Either way Hazel steals all the thunder and literally the mc and his attention and that song playing when they fuck for 1st time is dope and perfect for the woman we are learning so many sexxxy and wild things that give her much and more to her character than tons ofother ones in all games! she is a 10 and I would be on it if I met her life like version lol View attachment 1606931 View attachment 1606932
Maybe post that in the review threadt

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Game looks fun.but im getting an error when trying to unpack zip/rar file.Data error (cyclic redundancy check ).and its not an HD error I have no problem unpacking other files.hope someone can give advice.would really like to play it ,thanks
with what unzipping? 7zip is recommended.

you sure that download is full size?

coolsebi01

Mar 8, 2019
well, i have a problem. i tried the unofficial Android but my saves arent compatible.
i can only wait for the "official" release or start another game which i'm not really into...
damn

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well, i have a problem. i tried the unofficial Android but my saves arent compatible.
i can only wait for the "official" release or start another game which i'm not really into...
damn
not sure if there's official android port. did your prev. version have wt-mod?

3.60 star(s) 70 Votes