Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
which video was it where there was two scenes in it, the first was Satsuki and another banging and the other was misaki (or one of the neko girls) and ilulu fucking in a park? i thought it was one of the halloween vids, but I cant find it for the life of me.

Mar 29, 2023
which video was it where there was two scenes in it, the first was Satsuki and another banging and the other was misaki (or one of the neko girls) and ilulu fucking in a park? i thought it was one of the halloween vids, but I cant find it for the life of me.
Lewd Snack

MissNugget

Feb 17, 2024
Yep so looks like she's open to new "exciting dynamics" i don't know if Nyakumi itself thinks about doing something like this in a future video but yep indeed Misaki wanting to be on the receiving end instead of giving the "D" is canon. :PogChamp:
sad to burst the illusion but nyakumi is a dude, just wanted to point that out

Pizolmao

Feb 7, 2020
So recently i was watching older Nyakumi videos and one of the things i noticed was the change in Misaki,for example in futa police 2 she's around the same height as Akeno and was also quite sexy in her own right especially when she wore the leggings in lewd holiday.Not sure if anyone knows but i keep wondering why did Nyakumi make Misaki like not sexy at all? She just looks like a short femboy now makes no sense imo

Reactions: papi_trukis

papi_trukis

Mar 31, 2021
So recently i was watching older Nyakumi videos and one of the things i noticed was the change in Misaki,for example in futa police 2 she's around the same height as Akeno and was also quite sexy in her own right especially when she wore the leggings in lewd holiday.Not sure if anyone knows but i keep wondering why did Nyakumi make Misaki like not sexy at all? She just looks like a short femboy now makes no sense imo
I don't blame you, I thought the same thing. She looked more mature because of her height and sexy. I think that the current design is cuter and more tender because of how dwarf Misaki is now.

Zul30

Feb 1, 2023
Can someone tell me which animation this image at the end of Lewd Carnival Ride is from?

I've been looking for it but can't find which animation it's from.

Screenshot_2024-05-26-21-19-56-022_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

SuperSumi44

Oct 10, 2022
Maybe she's a depiction of her creator...Like a self insert?? :WaitWhat::WeSmart:

Maybe that's why she is never gonna get fucked in a video! :KEK:

jiaru

Aug 11, 2023
Nyakumi usually releases videos between the 28th and 31st. So there's still time for it to be released.
I know, but his release cycle is biweekly, and his last release was on May 1st. I hope this time it's taking so long because he's holding on to a big one, not because his creative enthusiasm has waned. Because I really like his work

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote