Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020

TheMilfEnthusiast

Aug 28, 2021
Someone's a little impatient :oops:
I personally don't mind piracy. If you like what you see remember to support the developers as that's how we are able to continue doing this. I'm also looking into releasing the game as a one time payment thing as I hate subscriptions.
Sorry, but if that one time payment thing works out I'll buy it ;)

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
  • Significantly decreases ram usage while using mods. Testing with 33 mods ram usage went down down ten times from 7.1GB to 731MB
What in the name of code optimization happened here.
It's said pretty much said above it "Changed the way game resources are handled internally. Dynamically loading necessary resources."
Instead of loading all mods into ram it stores then on the hard drive and loads them when necessary.

Reactions: Hodedra and Emelex

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
It's said pretty much said above it "Changed the way game resources are handled internally. Dynamically loading necessary resources."
Instead of loading all mods into ram it stores then on the hard drive and loads them when necessary.
Still better than the recent 'AAA' games kek.
Mind explaining how the new contract system work? I'm waiting for the public release and don't want to get the short stick from accepting contracts and can't fulfill it.

Reactions: olopolo98

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Still better than the recent 'AAA' games kek.
Mind explaining how the new contract system work? I'm waiting for the public release and don't want to get the short stick from accepting contracts and can't fulfill it.
There is a new website that unlocks around the time you get 100 followers. There are multiple partners, they give you contracts. For example stream for 60 minutes while wearing our merch. Some of them have special rewards. Finishing multiple contracts for one partner might get you a special reward.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ch4irm4n

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FactorialOmegaMyDystopianRobotGirlfriend-0.86.0v2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
I just felt like saying this too: the musics in this game are fucking cool.
Maybe a bit on the melancholic side, but nice nonetheless. As someone who compose some crappy musics from time to time, I really find them (this game's musics) nice to listen to.
Which is very, extremelly rare, in this "type" of games. Instead of taking the headphone off to just click some shit, I actually put them on to play.

...only thing missing is a button to make me stop crying when playing this shit...
wots4.png

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes