Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 81 Votes

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Is this a dating sim or a fappable game?
It's fappable (one of the most awesome things in this game to me is how you can open her pussy and watch it clench/spasm when she's having a orgasm, it's beautiful), but you need to go through some intro, and depending on how emotionally fucked up you currently are, go through some emotional shit too.

But if your aim is just to nut, there's faster ways than this game, for sure.

edit: also there's some "management" or "survival" aspects in it too, you have to buy food, eat, sleep... can get quite boring if you're here just for the hole.

Last edited:

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
it sucks for us who can't use discord because it keeps saying it needs verification but won't accept my damn phone number

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
There is a new website that unlocks around the time you get 100 followers. There are multiple partners, they give you contracts. For example stream for 60 minutes while wearing our merch. Some of them have special rewards. Finishing multiple contracts for one partner might get you a special reward.
OK, I tried the contracts aaaaand it seems they're quite buggy.
Done few contracts for Stilou and Luxe, now Luxe asked for 1.9K+ followers and 1.9k+ viewers for 2,7k bucks when the Stilou just asked for 30 minutes wearing their merch for 2,5k bucks.

The one Luxe contract before this one just asked for 700-ish of each; how are the 'escalation' gets calculated, really?

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Its nice and all but it is way too damn much bloat with items. I know it is kinda mechanic of the game but damn it is visually annoying

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
OK, I tried the contracts aaaaand it seems they're quite buggy.
Done few contracts for Stilou and Luxe, now Luxe asked for 1.9K+ followers and 1.9k+ viewers for 2,7k bucks when the Stilou just asked for 30 minutes wearing their merch for 2,5k bucks.

The one Luxe contract before this one just asked for 700-ish of each; how are the 'escalation' gets calculated, really?
That's not bugs. Works as intended. Sometimes you might get easier ones sometimes harder ones.

Grimm96

Apr 21, 2019
soo no mods for me I guess. Just wondering if this is a me thing or if everyone else keeps getting the invalid invite message when trying the discord... even the one in the author's signature is expired and I am not finding any reuploads online... feels bad man if anyone has a fix hit me up cuz I'm actually curious what kind of mods they have
Edit
Am braindead apparently invited only works on mobile??
Solved
I was definetly the sperg here

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
when does the bloke that wanted to buy her message you again after you try to get rid off worn out parts and "remembered" their name?

sosh

Oct 24, 2018
gigachad developer releases own game on f95zone during patreon only release
kemono.party too xd

4.50 star(s) 81 Votes