Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes

GlassMi

Mar 30, 2023
This is probably the best game out there already but do you plan on expanding on positions and animations? The interactiveness is super high quality, just more of that would be amazing

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This is probably the best game out there already but do you plan on expanding on positions and animations? The interactiveness is super high quality, just more of that would be amazing
I agree, the game is great, but positions and customization is lacking. Especially boobs, cumflation, piercing options, even fisting and stuff should be possible with a bot.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I like how the same dude offering to buy the bot off you lists all the parts for said bot at higher prices than the bot itself. I also find it hilarious how I went from dead ass broke to instant millionaire cuz CockTwitch dropped as low as $1 then went up to $100 bucks and then back to 1$ within a couple nights. MF out here sitting in his ratty ass apartment bitching and moaning about not having a job and shit while sitting on 2 million bucks.

But the funniest thing to me is how this man's complaining about the gov't giving him "minimum wage job" offers when he can somehow make more than half his weekly rent in a single day of work in the dildo factory. But the real crime here is how "dirt cheap" clothes range anywhere between a whole day's worth of work to a whole month of rent. Man, I just want some decent eye shadow and underwear that doesn't have a pixel fruit on it. I might have seen ONE pair of shoes so far.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
P.S. Anyone know if doing the sponsored streams actually lead to anything or do they just give you cash? I don't really want to keep in good graces with them if I don't have to since I'm just rerolling for items at this point.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Doesn't mean it should be put into everything. It doesn't fit everywhere. It's not needed everywhere, especially in games that weren't made with it in mind.
And I'm saying that after seeing a game have a nearly 6 month delay in regular update schedule to implement first basics of a pregnancy system.
ain't this the same discussion we had when cell wanted to include a futa module

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I have awakened with vision of robot milkies and I must pass on this thought to this forum

ain't this the same discussion we had when cell wanted to include a futa module
adding a dick module wouldn't be as involved in both design and writing as a whole pregnancy system

• Sad
Reactions: Clustery Groggy

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
I have awakened with vision of robot milkies and I must pass on this thought to this forum

adding a dick module wouldn't be as involved in both design and writing as a whole pregnancy system
Especially considering it's a robot.

How the hell would that work? Do I WANT to know how that would work?

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
P.S. Anyone know if doing the sponsored streams actually lead to anything or do they just give you cash? I don't really want to keep in good graces with them if I don't have to since I'm just rerolling for items at this point.
If you reached max respect for any of them you'd get some special equipment, but that's it.
Fail enough contracts, however...

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
Depends but it also doesn't have to be that much more involved either.

Option 1: Multi-stage pregnancy that shows Jun's belly increasing in size as the days go by (I imagine pregnancy would last for days and not months because months would be silly). Let's say there are three stages before birth. This would involve keeping track of how long Jun's been pregnant, three new pieces of art for her per every currently existing piece (minus the intro), probably new dialogue mentioning the pregnancy as well as what stage she's in, and of course somewhere for the baby to go. Since an entire child-raising system is just... no... that's means the baby can either be a set piece in the apartment like the plushies you can buy to put on the couch, or you immediately put it up for adoption *ahem* Send it to daycare FOREVER.

Option 2: Basically the same as option one but instead of an involved, multi-stage pregnancy it's a switch that gets flipped. Either Jun is pregnant or she isn't. If she is, big belly, like, 6 months pregnant belly. If not, no big belly. Simple as. Whether or not she's pregnant and how long she's been pregnant would still have to be tracked, but this option would be easier on the art and writing.

Option 3: Pregnancy is now an end-state. You get Jun pregnant, fade to black. Cutscene. You managed to make millions working the stock market, and you and Jun move out of the shithole apartment into a house. Lady Annalie also moves in with you because she was always in love with both of you. Shanice visits every once in a while when she's not doing church stuff. And so the Courier who had cheated death in the cemetery outside Goodsprings cheated death once again, and the Mohave wasteland was forever changed.
*Fade in from black* So, you're finally awake.

• Haha
Reactions: ViviX12

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
i still think adding the dick module is a good idea
my comment was in support of that, and I agree
futa Jun will happen eventually
and it doesn't have to be much for me, a dick module that shows up on her and has her cumming would already be plenty, definitely not expecting MC to be taking it
but Shanice and Annalie after they become available for the MC :unsure:

Depends but it also doesn't have to be that much more involved either.

Option 1: Multi-stage pregnancy that shows Jun's belly increasing in size as the days go by (I imagine pregnancy would last for days and not months because months would be silly). Let's say there are three stages before birth. This would involve keeping track of how long Jun's been pregnant, three new pieces of art for her per every currently existing piece (minus the intro), probably new dialogue mentioning the pregnancy as well as what stage she's in, and of course somewhere for the baby to go. Since an entire child-raising system is just... no... that's means the baby can either be a set piece in the apartment like the plushies you can buy to put on the couch, or you immediately put it up for adoption *ahem* Send it to daycare FOREVER.

Option 2: Basically the same as option one but instead of an involved, multi-stage pregnancy it's a switch that gets flipped. Either Jun is pregnant or she isn't. If she is, big belly, like, 6 months pregnant belly. If not, no big belly. Simple as. Whether or not she's pregnant and how long she's been pregnant would still have to be tracked, but this option would be easier on the art and writing.

Option 3: Pregnancy is now an end-state. You get Jun pregnant, fade to black. Cutscene. You managed to make millions working the stock market, and you and Jun move out of the shithole apartment into a house. Lady Annalie also moves in with you because she was always in love with both of you. Shanice visits every once in a while when she's not doing church stuff. And so the Courier who had cheated death in the cemetery outside Goodsprings cheated death once again, and the Mohave wasteland was forever changed.
*Fade in from black* So, you're finally awake.
something tells me anything less than option 1 would have the preg fetishists rolling their eyes
what I've seen of them is either asking for preg everywhere or be disappointed with preg being too shallow
not sure if I've ever seen one satisfied with anything :unsure:

starstar44

Jan 4, 2019
DAMN when this son of a bitch says "theirs an update" he fucking MEANS
THEIRS AN UPDATE

i dont think ive ever seen another game update that i fallow have a bigger changelog drop than this

Funposter

Dec 27, 2016
Finally scrounged up enough cash for a single fucking arm and the bitch wont even crank my hog while I'm resizing her esophagus. What a fucking rip. Where's the GI Joe kung fu grip? Lemme guess, I'll buy the second arm and she'll only drape it over my other knee too?

Edit: oh yeah, and let's put the smokin hot chocolate nun in the game that we cant sex up either. Truly we are living in a dystopian society.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Finally scrounged up enough cash for a single fucking arm and the bitch wont even crank my hog while I'm resizing her esophagus. What a fucking rip. Where's the GI Joe kung fu grip? Lemme guess, I'll buy the second arm and she'll only drape it over my other knee too?

Edit: oh yeah, and let's put the smokin hot chocolate nun in the game that we cant sex up either. Truly we are living in a dystopian society.
You're playing an ALPHA version of a game. It's incomplete, in progress, and haven't been balanced yet.
What are you expecting???

• Angry
Reactions: mr__person__
4.50 star(s) 82 Votes