Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
does anyone can give me a happy ending save? i dont know why i cant get the happy ending:confused:

"ending 2 (the happy ending) visit the church anytime. mention the place is rundown.. then visit again after 12 hours, from 17:00 to 20:59.
ask about the pope. visit again the day after. choose to help. visit again the next day. tell FF to go to the vatican."
I can give you a happy ending right here if you can spot me some bitcoins.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Especially considering it's a robot.

How the hell would that work? Do I WANT to know how that would work?
as a transhumanist that knows a bit about chemistry and biology, its easy if you own a micrometer accurate protein printer. biology at its core is both as dumb as bricks and a fucking genious design, just put the right molecules together and they'll start expanding on their own in a procedural dance.

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
Don't worry, those emails are of no consequences if you deleted them. In fact, I'd argue that the combination of the new mechanics (shipment emails and contracts) makes your inbox full REALLY quick that it warrants 'delete all mails' function.
i can't sell the body parts xD

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
'-Added a new button to the cheat website allowing you to reset the church storyline.'
Try typing 'iamacheater' on your browser.
Oh thank fuck that's a thing. I didn't realize that True End wasn't the good end until after almost an in-game week already passed.

Reactions: SenPC

DeZaA

Jun 9, 2017
What a great game ! Anyone of you have thought about Syncing the game with toys like The Handy, OSR2 or something like that ? I have one of these but I'm too lazy to even think about learning "how to" do things like that !

AreoAnn

Jul 30, 2017
Окей, есть кое-что о чём я хочу сказать.
Во время позы Cowgirl можно давать запросы. И я дал запрос "не дай мне кончить", потому что нужно было чтобы стрим длился определённое время, а у меня в запасе был только один оргазм. Целый час она осторожно и медленно двигалась. Однако затем произнесла "С меня хватит~", после чего начала быстро прыгать на члене, нарушая приказ и останавливаясь, со словами "Кончи в меня!~" насадившись до самого конца, заставляя кончить.

Так вот это - великолепно! Разработчики очень недооценивают возможность "отсутствия выбора" у игрока. Когда игрок хочет одно, а игра не запрещает, но npc запрещает.

Okay, there's something I want to say.
During the Cowgirl pose, you can give requests. And I gave the request "don't let me cum" because I needed the stream to last a certain time, and I had only one orgasm left. For an hour she moved cautiously and slowly. However, then she said "I've had enough ~", after which she began to jump quickly on the penis, violating the order and stopping, with the words "Cum in me!~" having planted himself to the very end, forcing him to cum.

So this is great! The developers greatly underestimate the possibility of a "lack of choice" for the player. When the player wants one thing, and the game does not forbid, but the npc forbids.

Last edited:
Reactions: aklen

AreoAnn

Jul 30, 2017
И ещё одно. Тут лучше на английском.

I understand perfectly well that the developer probably has his own development plan and all that, but... It would be very cool if there were more poses in which the bot has a leading role!

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Окей, есть кое-что о чём я хочу сказать.
Во время позы Cowgirl можно давать запросы. И я дал запрос "не дай мне кончить", потому что нужно было чтобы стрим длился определённое время, а у меня в запасе был только один оргазм. Целый час она осторожно и медленно двигалась. Однако затем произнесла "С меня хватит~", после чего начала быстро прыгать на члене, нарушая приказ и останавливаясь, со словами "Кончи в меня!~" насадившись до самого конца, заставляя кончить.

Так вот это - великолепно! Разработчики очень недооценивают возможность "отсутствия выбора" у игрока. Когда игрок хочет одно, а игра не запрещает, но npc запрещает.
И ещё одно. Тут лучше на английском.

I understand perfectly well that the developer probably has his own development plan and all that, but... It would be very cool if there were more poses in which the bot has a leading role!
please keep it to English

AreoAnn

Jul 30, 2017
please keep it to English
I'm sorry, is this a rule, or just a request? If it's a rule, then I haven't heard of it, but I'll keep it in mind for the future. If there is a request, I will speak the language that I can speak without using neural networks.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I'm sorry, is this a rule, or just a request? If it's a rule, then I haven't heard of it, but I'll keep it in mind for the future. If there is a request, I will speak the language that I can speak without using neural networks.
well, the rule is to provide translation
but equates to same thing really
1685554628994.png

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes