Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes

Kempo

Nov 25, 2019
what would be the name to enter for the alternative of throwing away the old bot modules?

ehpot

Sep 4, 2018
Окей, есть кое-что о чём я хочу сказать.
Во время позы Cowgirl можно давать запросы. И я дал запрос "не дай мне кончить", потому что нужно было чтобы стрим длился определённое время, а у меня в запасе был только один оргазм. Целый час она осторожно и медленно двигалась. Однако затем произнесла "С меня хватит~", после чего начала быстро прыгать на члене, нарушая приказ и останавливаясь, со словами "Кончи в меня!~" насадившись до самого конца, заставляя кончить.

Так вот это - великолепно! Разработчики очень недооценивают возможность "отсутствия выбора" у игрока. Когда игрок хочет одно, а игра не запрещает, но npc запрещает.

Okay, there's something I want to say.
During the Cowgirl pose, you can give requests. And I gave the request "don't let me cum" because I needed the stream to last a certain time, and I had only one orgasm left. For an hour she moved cautiously and slowly. However, then she said "I've had enough ~", after which she began to jump quickly on the penis, violating the order and stopping, with the words "Cum in me!~" having planted himself to the very end, forcing him to cum.

So this is great! The developers greatly underestimate the possibility of a "lack of choice" for the player. When the player wants one thing, and the game does not forbid, but the npc forbids.
Hi, if I understand correctly, you shouldn't cum in cowgirl position for a certain time?
If yes, in "medicine store"/pharmacy, there is something that stop you from ejaculate. Hope this help you

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
Is the posting of like 20+ zip files in the thread allowed? Because if so I'll do it.

Edit: I'll do it for likes because I'm an attention whore and I like to see number go up

EduLaLa

May 18, 2021
Is the posting of like 20+ zip files in the thread allowed? Because if so I'll do it.

Edit: I'll do it for likes because I'm an attention whore and I like to see number go up
I think its ok... So make sure the version of mod is the same of the new game version (some old version mods cannot work)

sluttica95

Aug 16, 2020
Took me 30 minutes or so to get through content that took 8~ months to develop. I wouldnt back this on patreon tbh its not like I rushed.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackList_NFS_MW

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Took me 30 minutes or so to get through content that took 8~ months to develop. I wouldnt back this on patreon tbh its not like I rushed.
We focused more on more customisation, new gui, new scene, optimisation and laying foundation for new things (check out the modding section of the changelog)this update. The story added isn't very long although it included a lot of new lore. There are 2 new endings and one secret epilogue(I wonder how many people got it so far). Oh and there's also a new contract minigame. That was quite a lot of work too.

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
Во время позы Cowgirl можно давать запросы. И я дал запрос "не дай мне кончить", потому что нужно было чтобы стрим длился определённое время, а у меня в запасе был только один оргазм. Целый час она осторожно и медленно двигалась. Однако затем произнесла "С меня хватит~", после чего начала быстро прыгать на члене, нарушая приказ и останавливаясь, со словами "Кончи в меня!~" насадившись до самого конца, заставляя кончить.

Так вот это - великолепно! Разработчики очень недооценивают возможность "отсутствия выбора" у игрока. Когда игрок хочет одно, а игра не запрещает, но npc запрещает.

Okay, there's something I want to say.
During the Cowgirl pose, you can give requests. And I gave the request "don't let me cum" because I needed the stream to last a certain time, and I had only one orgasm left. For an hour she moved cautiously and slowly. However, then she said "I've had enough ~", after which she began to jump quickly on the penis, violating the order and stopping, with the words "Cum in me!~" having planted himself to the very end, forcing him to cum.

So this is great! The developers greatly underestimate the possibility of a "lack of choice" for the player. When the player wants one thing, and the game does not forbid, but the npc forbids.

I think you probably moved your mouse over her or over your body. She will deny you from cumming for more than an hour but you should not touch anything. Or if you touch anything you should check if the command is still active.

NewAssInTown

May 27, 2023

I'd say it's good because of interaction, not because of the restriction of choice. The more complex interaction opportunities are provided, the better.

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Hi dystopians!
Does anyone know how to prevent this ending?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Totally unexpected! :eek: hahaha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is that a fucking NTR ending in my non-NTR bot game!!?!? :WutFace:
Damn it, the game just got spoiled...
There is no NTR.

Does the condition of the limbs matter anything?
Lower condition has visible scratches, when you go outside it's more likely that someone catches you, less views on streams.

May 25, 2022
There is no NTR.
Thanks, without context sounds like Big Daddy just take the robo chick for himself :WutFace:
I'm not interested in any ending by now because all are bad, and by now I have only trigger like two or three, but not knowing what could happen if I mess up is kinda worrying (I guess that is the point).

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes