Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes

SilverTilarion

Jul 9, 2019
Is there a walkthrough for the church endings
Answer from a dev on itch:

Here a guide made by a fan on our discord.

complete church guide (spoilers):

ending 1 (not so good ending) visit the church anytime. then visit again after 12 hours, from 17:00 to 20:59. visit again the day after. choose to help. visit again the next day. tell FF to go to the vatican.

ending 2 (the happy ending) visit the church anytime. mention the place is rundown.. then visit again after 12 hours, from 17:00 to 20:59. ask about the pope. visit again the day after. choose to help. visit again the next day. tell FF to go to the vatican.

ending 3 (true ending) visit the church anytime. then visit again after 12 hours, from 17:00 to 20:59. visit again the day after. choose to help. visit again the next day. tell shanice to listen to FF.

ending 4 (worst ending) visit the church anytime. then visit again after 12 hours, from 17:00 to 20:59. visit again the day after. do not choose to help.

ending 5 (oblivious ending). visit the church anytime. then visit again after 12 hours, from 07:00 to 16:59.

JoiBar

Apr 22, 2022
This update is sweet. It now works on my phone. I was losing hope that with the continuous updates, the game would never be able to run again on my phone. The game has added tons of stuff since last I've played it. It would be nice if there was a spanking option during sex. (as silly as that sounds) or if the cum in her mouth on the blowjob scene was more noticeable. Other than that, godspeed!

CreMb0

Aug 8, 2022
Okay I was ran into a bug with a contract. The only requirements that I need to do is stream for 4 hours and for Jun wearing the luxe rose panties. But after I start the stream the countdown goes down with one mintue after that the game do not register the panties on her and even If i take off and on nothing changes. Someone had this issue? Can I do something about this or I need to take the L and fail the contract?
Yes, I also had such a contract. Nothing helped me and I just gave up on it. I had suspicions that it was a matter of time, they say it needs to be done at certain hours, but it did not work. I don’t care that I failed the contract, but the panties are free)

Reactions: (__=__=___)

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
Yes, I also had such a contract. Nothing helped me and I just gave up on it. I had suspicions that it was a matter of time, they say it needs to be done at certain hours, but it did not work. I don’t care that I failed the contract, but the panties are free)
Well I cared about not failing any contract. But well.. not anymore.

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
so reading a bunch of the new replies, are you saying i can't form parasocial relationships with these fictional characters? fuck man, i'm just gonna yeet myself rn

Redver

Oct 24, 2021
I can't load my saves. It stand in a black screen. Anyone know or make idea why? ^^

Try deleting two files, "PlayerPrefs.pp" and "PlayerPrefs.pp.backup", they located in "Saves" folder in the "My Dystopian Girlfriend_Data". This helped me.

Reactions: qryxeb

NewAssInTown

May 27, 2023
it's possible to treat her poorly? lmao
I guess sometimes you could choose to be mean, or not to answer "love you too". And ignore her most of the time completely. Basically, just skip the time and don't play the most of the game. Idk. Probably possible, if you really wish so.

BonkToHJail

May 21, 2022
!!!FOR PROBLEM WITH BLACK SCREEN!!!
Delete "PlayerPrefs.pp" and "PlayerPrefs.pp.backup" in Saves folder, and dont touch anything in settings after that.
I noticed that as long as i dont change music/sound levels - black screen does not happen!
It could be just a fluke but till now i have no black screen problems anymore.

Reactions: L E W D

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Delete "PlayerPrefs.pp" and "PlayerPrefs.pp.backup" in Saves folder, and dont touch anything in settings after that.
I noticed that as long as i dont change music/sound levels - black screen does not happen!
Three days ago, there was a "0.86.1 small bugfix/optimization update!" That might've fixed it. But it's on IncCel's official Patreon and SubStar feeds, not here.

mkrama

Jul 18, 2017
i removed the mods too, then it worked

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes