Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Yes, all I manage to do is go to church once, and by evening Anon goes outside. Maybe it doesn't work for me because I saved late.
Welp. Take a look at autosaves then. Scroll down in the save menu for that. The event that triggers is the special option you get outside, so if you have a save before that it's still fixable.

Antoni0_

Aug 10, 2022
Welp. Take a look at autosaves then. Scroll down in the save menu for that. The event that triggers is the special option you get outside, so if you have a save before that it's still fixable.
Oh, I wish I had known earlier, I had already started a new save, and it looks like the main ones aren't there anymore, lol. But for future, I'll know there are autosaves. Still appreciate the help, tho

Last edited:

Antoni0_

Aug 10, 2022
Loved the game man. The artstyle, story and characters are pretty good. Btw speaking of characters...

Shanice was really good character...but to end just like that? And without a H-SCENE???? bruh...unless I missed it? If there isn't, make one please:BootyTime:
As far as I know, there will be no H-scenes with secondary characters in the game

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
the updates are good, but it would be nice for those of us who can't access discord to get access to the mods :(

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Seriously I love this game but we need full body outfits and swimsuits added next update.
I would honestly rather have customization of the tits first, afterall that would be by far the easiest task on a bot.

Also, vagina and asshole could be addons, which could be not installed at first, so maybe just mouth is visible, or only pussy visible and not mouth/ass

Nipples could be made less or more sensitive...

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
Okay I was ran into a bug with a contract. The only requirements that I need to do is stream for 4 hours and for Jun wearing the luxe rose panties. But after I start the stream the countdown goes down with one mintue after that the game do not register the panties on her and even If i take off and on nothing changes. Someone had this issue? Can I do something about this or I need to take the L and fail the contract?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I would honestly rather have customization of the tits first, afterall that would be by far the easiest task on a bot.

Also, vagina and asshole could be addons, which could be not installed at first, so maybe just mouth is visible, or only pussy visible and not mouth/ass

Nipples could be made less or more sensitive...
its a sex bot. if they dont come with a cup installed you have to pay extra theyd never have been this popular or people would have tried to put it in the wiring behind the cup.

half of the population has likely neural damage from the dystopian levels of pollution.

midscarecrowxd

Jan 29, 2021
The game is "My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend", not "My Crazy Programmer Nun Girlfriend", after all.
A massive shame then. Shanice activated my neurons the moment I saw her in-game. She's super hot, and an interesting character overall, honestly a bit of a waste of potential. I hope there will be at least some secret endings for secondary characters where we can have sex with them. Waving a juicy steak like that in front of my face and going "nuh-uh, can't have it" is just plain cruel, lol.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Dang, You dev sir know how to make addiction. I been quit playing for long time til this recent update I came back to found out there is now contract job?? Just watching graph going up and down already make me gamble addict and took me quite forever to quit Now Extra Bonus?? You sir I impress

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes