Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes
Oct 17, 2020
Id support this game if futa was added, Like a dominant scene for your robogirlfriend where she takes charge and pegs the hell out of you and shoots like artificial cum inside your bum, almost how for the cowgirl scene you can tell her to take the lead, but for a futa scene she can grab your hips while pounding you super hard and talk dirty to you. So like a futa and femdom scene would be nice or with her a personality switch you can buy that changes her from submissive to dominant for the futa.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
If you reached max respect for any of them you'd get some special equipment, but that's it.
Fail enough contracts, however...
Special equipment like what? And does it count a failing if I reject the offer?

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Where? In load it only has the manual saves shown.
It was added in 0.86. Scroll down in the save menu.

Special equipment like what? And does it count a failing if I reject the offer?
Every partner offers different rewards. For example Monizmed can give you a permanent discount on all medicine. VolksAuto can give you entire set of limbs. Stilou and Luxe mostly give just clothes. Diabete can unlock new food in the food dispenser.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ferghus and ViviX12

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Am i only one who's game stops opening suddenly? Like there this screen: screen.png
And then small flash of: screen2.png
And then blackness.

Twice this has happened, both after first loading this patch and starting new game, leaving game and coming back. At second time i removed fully old game and then loaded new, but this still happened.

Reactions: Kronoss

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Am i only one who's game stops opening suddenly? Like there this screen: View attachment 2661200
And then small flash of: View attachment 2661204
And then blackness.
One person encountered this before. It happens when for some reason your options save data gets fucked.
Go to game's folder => The data folder => Save => Delete PlayerPrefs.pp
I fixed it and the fix will be out in the next update. (Probably the public release in a week)

May 25, 2022
I don't know if I'm an idiot or is just not in the game, Is anal cowgirl possible?
Also, I mentioned this before and I don't to sound needy, but... even cheap ass sex dolls have a hymen to ensure that are not use, The robot waifu is a second hand robot?

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
how do i clean up the cum in her ?
You can only clean it during missionary position. Use your hand to spread her vag, that's the only way I know to let your cum out.

Also, did anybody managed to get her perma heart-eyed (even outside fucking)? I managed to keep her like that for one day but it resets after I loaded the game.

Kubikiri

Sep 12, 2017
A very nice game, only thing I was disappointed with was after buying legs and arms you could not interact with them in any of the positions. But I'll come back later and check for updates on this.
Checked out the patreon and it looks like a lot of people are supporting this, and I'm glad to see that.

loranleung

Oct 23, 2021
does anyone can give me a happy ending save? i dont know why i cant get the happy ending:confused:

"ending 2 (the happy ending) visit the church anytime. mention the place is rundown.. then visit again after 12 hours, from 17:00 to 20:59.
ask about the pope. visit again the day after. choose to help. visit again the next day. tell FF to go to the vatican."

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes