Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes

KKonaBROthere

Jan 14, 2019
Does anyone have a save they can share? Nothing too far into the game just after the prologue and just after some of the first part? Lost my saves and really hate to have to redo it again.

sosh

Oct 24, 2018
Does anyone have a save they can share? Nothing too far into the game just after the prologue and just after some of the first part? Lost my saves and really hate to have to redo it again.
there is now a auto skip dialogue option and money is easy to make with stocks

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
I was digging this until I lost several days of progress because I accidentally hit the X to close the window instead of the X right below it to close the UI window. A mistake that happened several times but this time compounded by hitting yes in a hurry instead of no.

Really could use an autosave.

circusclown1

Sep 11, 2020
I was digging this until I lost several days of progress because I accidentally hit the X to close the window instead of the X right below it to close the UI window. A mistake that happened several times but this time compounded by hitting yes in a hurry instead of no.

quick fix to this problem is not playing in windowed mode :WeSmart:

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020

It already has autosave

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This is a fun idea lol, sadly it would kinda make the game rely on an internet connection for this stuff, but I could see things like this being tried out in the future, maybe one day the trick with the coffee machine turning on won't just be happening in the game itself...
No, it wouldn't require an internet connection. It will just require much more diskspace for the game. (that said, who the fuck doesn't have an internet connection?????)

There are tools that can run locally which are almost as good as ChatGPT.
llama.cpp and alpaca.cpp are Github C++ programs which can be executed through unity and the response caught and used in game.

There's even code that should be compilable in unity:

They use this AI model, which can be downloaded in a more precise variant but takes up much more space.

Alpaca:

Last edited:
Reactions: F95Ascension

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Its nice and all but it is way too damn much bloat with items. I know it is kinda mechanic of the game but damn it is visually annoying
Yes, we definitely need a better way to sort items and different 'folders' to categorize them. Like how undies should be a separate thing from shoes and hoodies.
Oh, and how the new elf ears doesn't count as modules.

i probably should restart my game, cause i pretty much deleted every email i ever got lol
Don't worry, those emails are of no consequences if you deleted them. In fact, I'd argue that the combination of the new mechanics (shipment emails and contracts) makes your inbox full REALLY quick that it warrants 'delete all mails' function.

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes