Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes

ThreeNine

Jan 16, 2022
Yeah man sorry. After ddtmm asked why the mods to the game were solely hosted on discord, the lead dev Incontinent Cell just shut the whole thing down. A real shame. I believe they were quoted as saying "I'm sick and tired of these idiots that don't bother looking for the information they want. Always asking questions that take longer to type out than it takes to find the answer. This isn't worth it, I'm going back to Starbucks."

Now we'll never get our anal cowgirl scene with a futa/trans/femboy Jun that ends with cum-inflation and artificial pregnancy. :(
Incontinentcels have gone insane!!!!

Yuumochi

May 18, 2023
Hey guys how can you activate the mods in android, I can't really activate or is it only limited to windows??, it works fine in my PC

Erunamo

Sep 14, 2017
"Now we'll never get our anal cowgirl scene with a futa/trans/femboy Jun that ends with cum-inflation and artificial pregnancy." thank God...

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Watch and learn kids. This is how misinformation works. It also works the same for real news too, so let's break this down.

1. Somebody plants the seed of misinformation. Sometimes it's a unintentional. Sometimes it's planned. In this case it's a joke by "mr__person__"
You must've missed it. Got the screenshot right here:

View attachment 3017032

Totally didn't make this in MS Paint ;)
2. People spread that "seed", but now the context gets partially lost. It makes it harder to find the truth simply because it takes more time to read it all and to find the source of the information. In this case it's people replying to that post and playing along, but in case of news it's new articles being written about the thing, people sharing it on social media etc.

3. Final step. Somebody new sees one of the posts and doesn't bother reading the whole story. They just look at the screenshot or in the case of news, the headline.
Then they post something like this.
Where does it say the game and/or mods were going to be shut down though?
All I see is a dev being tired of stupid/lazy people and telling them off.
Thanks for coming to my TED talk and make sure to always read the whole story to not appear dumb on the internet!

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
TL,DR : People are stupid, and lie for sh*t's and giggles.
Whaaat? Nooooo... I would never lie for shits a giggles because some people can't be bothered to look at the dev posting in the thread 3 posts up from them asking if the game's dead. :BootyTime:

This is how misinformation works.

[...] and make sure to always read the whole story to not appear dumb on the internet!
Genuinely wasn't sure how my blatant spreading of misinformation via a (poorly) faked screenshot would be taken and was prepared to take it down immediately, but saw that most people laughed and went along with it. That said I should have clarified shortly after that it was a joke.

But in my defense, the people that would believe such a blatant lie without second thought are the same people that already think the game's dead because there's not a weekly update to satiate their ADHD. Let them be pleasantly surprised when an update appears.

BonkToHJail

May 21, 2022
Whaaat? Nooooo... I would never lie for shits a giggles because some people can't be bothered to look at the dev posting in the thread 3 posts up from them asking if the game's dead. :BootyTime:

Genuinely wasn't sure how my blatant spreading of misinformation via a (poorly) faked screenshot would be taken and was prepared to take it down immediately, but saw that most people laughed and went along with it. That said I should have clarified shortly after that it was a joke.

But in my defense, the people that would believe such a blatant lie without second thought are the same people that already think the game's dead because there's not a weekly update to satiate their ADHD. Let them be pleasantly surprised when an update appears.
That's why I said we should stop that - some people just throw their brain (if they had any in the beginning) out of the window and just consume anything they see in the net...
Their attention span is less than 30 sec, anything beyond that limit or not right in front of them or requires to think - they won't see it...
(We live in times where one joke could bring so many problems cuz people just that stupid and lazy to double check shit)

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Watch and learn kids. This is how misinformation works. It also works the same for real news too, so let's break this down.

1. Somebody plants the seed of misinformation. Sometimes it's a unintentional. Sometimes it's planned. In this case it's a joke by "mr__person__"

2. People spread that "seed", but now the context gets partially lost. It makes it harder to find the truth simply because it takes more time to read it all and to find the source of the information. In this case it's people replying to that post and playing along, but in case of news it's new articles being written about the thing, people sharing it on social media etc.

3. Final step. Somebody new sees one of the posts and doesn't bother reading the whole story. They just look at the screenshot or in the case of news, the headline.
Then they post something like this.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk and make sure to always read the whole story to not appear dumb on the internet!
A game of telephone in the "post-truth world".

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes