Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
Granted I didn't truly learn the full extent of C and C++, because learning that can take years.
I would not say that C can take years to learn. C is a fairly simple language, with only 32 keywords (excluding compiler and platform-specific ones). The most challenging thing when learning C for most people is to learn how the platform, architecture, protocol, etc. they are working on, functions in the first place.

I love all the macro programming, metaprogramming, intrinsic optimizations, inline assembling, DOP, SIMD, endianness, cache-hitting, and many more features that are only possible due to the power originated from its simplicity, features that for many are a hassle to deal with.

Consequently, I am found on high-level programming languages with a C API available, which makes my life much less miserable when the client expects exceptional performance from languages like Python.

Reactions: rKnight

nibuddzhi

Mar 2, 2018
Good afternoon, is there a way to completely avoid streaming? Those. I'm a jealous loser, so I'd like to avoid this.

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
Good afternoon, is there a way to completely avoid streaming? Those. I'm a jealous loser, so I'd like to avoid this.
Not if you want to do things like buy parts. You need to stream a couple times to get access to parts and find out how to sell parts.

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
I'm at day 40 now and don't seem to be getting any new content, can go on dates but nothing else, the 2 contractors are also still locked, missing something or do I have to play more to unlock new content?

sluttica95

Aug 16, 2020
I'm at day 40 now and don't seem to be getting any new content, can go on dates but nothing else, the 2 contractors are also still locked, missing something or do I have to play more to unlock new content?
The new update didn't add much. Just optimized the game. It took almost a year and it's been 4 months so I'd say look at mods.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Not if you want to do things like buy parts. You need to stream a couple times to get access to parts and find out how to sell parts.
That's a shame. This game looks awesome but the only thing stopping me from playing is the anxiaty I get from even fake streaming.

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
That's a shame. This game looks awesome but the only thing stopping me from playing is the anxiaty I get from even fake streaming.
What that person said isn't true though. There are some events related to streaming, but they are not required for anything. There are also a couple of clothing items you get from streaming contracts, but again not required. After the first stream(which you can close right away) you don't have to stream again if you don't want to.

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes