Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Personaly I would preffer also no streaming the first time, I mean, it fits better the MC, he seems kinda paranoid about the goverment and such. However, I feel the reason why the first streaming is essential is because that is how the MC gets in contact with BigDaddyHurts, this could be replaced with the MC posting some pictures of the bot in an anonymous forum asking for help and then finding about BDH.

However however, the first streaming is part of a ton of dialogues by now, and is probably coded into multiple events, replacing that first streaming for something else sounds like a ton of work tho.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Honestly I'm still really surprised the base game doesn't have cumflation since a major gameplay mechanic is CUMMAXXING the MC to near-death, turning him into a being made more of cum than man.
Regular human ejaculation is 1.5-5 milliliters. Taking the high estimate, that's still at least 200 consecutive ejaculations to achieve even a whole liter, which given the elasticity of human or bot innards wouldn't result with all that much of a bulge or inflation.
If there only were some decent mods... pregnancy, cum inflation, positions, all I see are clothing options so boring stuff really.
Not everything is moddable currently.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Regular human ejaculation is 1.5-5 milliliters. Taking the high estimate, that's still at least 200 consecutive ejaculations to achieve even a whole liter, which given the elasticity of human or bot innards wouldn't result with all that much of a bulge or inflation.
Someone bringing real-world science to the scene, nice.
buuuut...
Game. Anything goes.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Someone bringing real-world science to the scene, nice.
buuuut...
Game. Anything goes.
Well, not quite "anything", with xray on you can see that there's certain volume the bot gets filled with with each ejaculation
I can't tell if it's larger than realistic, but it's definitely not stallion loads

Reactions: llkkjljljklkkjlk

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019

Not everything is moddable currently.
"Regular" implies someone who's not taking sci-fi future meds.
Mainly just feels like a waste to have all that male enhancement stuff in the game and not really do anything with it, I don't remember there even being a gameplay benefit for it the last time I played.
Better income from streams, I guess?

Reactions: llkkjljljklkkjlk

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
"Regular" implies someone who's not taking sci-fi future meds.
Mainly just feels like a waste to have all that male enhancement stuff in the game and not really do anything with it, I don't remember there even being a gameplay benefit for it the last time I played.
Better income from streams, I guess?
At least there's already an active modding scene in their discord. So it's likely we'll see it in the future.

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
They aren't "gated" they just are there because it's the easiest way for us to do it. We might have a website where they get posted in the future though.
perhaps not the best way to word it, my apologies. i would understand if you said it was basically free that way though. cause a website costs money and all that

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
Will the game still be updated or has it already been abandoned?
Yeah man sorry. After ddtmm asked why the mods to the game were solely hosted on discord, the lead dev Incontinent Cell just shut the whole thing down. A real shame. I believe they were quoted as saying "I'm sick and tired of these idiots that don't bother looking for the information they want. Always asking questions that take longer to type out than it takes to find the answer. This isn't worth it, I'm going back to Starbucks."

Now we'll never get our anal cowgirl scene with a futa/trans/femboy Jun that ends with cum-inflation and artificial pregnancy. :(

NikoIkleos

May 15, 2020
Yeah man sorry. After ddtmm asked why the mods to the game were solely hosted on discord, the lead dev Incontinent Cell just shut the whole thing down. A real shame. I believe they were quoted as saying "I'm sick and tired of these idiots that don't bother looking for the information they want. Always asking questions that take longer to type out than it takes to find the answer. This isn't worth it, I'm going back to Starbucks."

Now we'll never get our anal cowgirl scene with a futa/trans/femboy Jun that ends with cum-inflation and artificial pregnancy. :(
1697649605216.png

Dec 22, 2021

Not sure where this is coming from considering the discord is running fine on my end, and I don't remember seeing anything in discord or here about the game or mods being shut down.

Glorp

Jul 22, 2017
I actually meant to talk about that since it isn't written blatantly enough and I knew some people would fall for it thinking the game actually is cancelled because of the mods question :LUL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mr__person__
4.50 star(s) 83 Votes