Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes

LuminosHands

Jun 17, 2018
I managed to make her have heart eyes for the first round (was super cute). You think there's a way to make her like that for the whole session with her?

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
I managed to make her have heart eyes for the first round (was super cute). You think there's a way to make her like that for the whole session with her?
I've tried so many times and it seems noone here found the way yet; my guess it's impossible (but might change with future patches).

IvanInsane123

Sep 19, 2021
Hi, I'm little confused in the game and I've some questions: 1) only two positions? 2) how can use bot in interact mode? For bj example? Thanks. The game looks so interesting ;)

SleepyCheepy

Mar 27, 2019
I've tried so many times and it seems noone here found the way yet; my guess it's impossible (but might change with future patches).
Im pretty sure she gets the heart eyes if you havent had sex with her or interacted with her in a while. Because I spent a couple of in game days just playing the stock market and when i finally interacted with her she had the heart eyes and talked about how it had been a long time. I might be wring tho.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
You can return to the church everyday onward at around 17:00 to 21:00 to further the storyline
Are there any clues telling us to show up at that time before meeting the nun that I must've missed? I thought it was incomplete or bugged that the priest would crash and the church would burn every time I visited.

Nov 13, 2017
Are there any clues telling us to show up at that time before meeting the nun that I must've missed? I thought it was incomplete or bugged that the priest would crash and the church would burn every time I visited.
after meeting the nun for the first time, she tells you to do that

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes