Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
after meeting the nun for the first time, she tells you to do that
I mean before that, because I didn't know I have to show up at that time to meet her so whenever I visited the church the robot would just crash and I'd get the "oblivious" ending.

Nov 13, 2017
I mean before that, because I didn't know I have to show up at that time to meet her so whenever I visited the church the robot would just crash and I'd get the "oblivious" ending.
i dont think so, i just try to revisit the church as soon as possible as soon as i meet the robot, so i just ended up naturally meeting her i guess. And trust me, the "oblivious" end is nowhere near as dark as another ending. It was so dark it actually caught me off-guard when i got it, so try not to ignore the girl and deny her the help she needs if you dont wanna see that

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
i dont think so, i just try to revisit the church as soon as possible as soon as i meet the robot, so i just ended up naturally meeting her i guess. And trust me, the "oblivious" end is nowhere near as dark as another ending. It was so dark it actually caught me off-guard when i got it, so try not to ignore the girl and deny her the help she needs if you dont wanna see that
well now I'm curious but know that I'll regret reading it. Mind giving a summary?

Nov 13, 2017
well now I'm curious but know that I'll regret reading it. Mind giving a summary?
basically, you dont reveal that you have a sexbot, the nun doesnt get help but stays and tries to fix the robot anyway, later you return and find that the nun got murdered (and possibly some other things did to her) by the previous preacher who got released from prison. Then you run away like a pussy. The dark part comes from the writing. It's just plain disturbing

• Wow
Reactions: Darth_Meow_504

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
basically, you dont reveal that you have a sexbot, the nun doesnt get help but stays and tries to fix the robot anyway, later you return and find that the nun got murdered (and possibly some other things did to her) by the previous preacher who got released from prison. Then you run away like a pussy. The dark part comes from the writing. It's just plain disturbing
Yeah that's pretty fucked up. I'll probably still have to go through it for completionist sake since the game basically wants me to see everything, even the fucked stuff.

rick911

Jul 28, 2017
This world-building is so masterfully done... You really feel the MC's depression. It's just so dark and dismal AF.
And is it just me, or is the internet homepage in this game a beautiful nod to Starship Troopers?

Reactions: blarg0192

jokerlol345

Apr 16, 2020
it gave me a flashback about a old game,nothing much about the first,but then i found headpat,BOOM! teaching return make me slighty smile,then i play the game and get the darn prison end,if it have more than 1 ending,pls teach me how to get it,it make me want the full one so bad...good game btw

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes