Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes

%username%

Dec 12, 2021
Give please default color code for skin body , arm leg and flesh somebody )
as far as I understand these are 3 different colors

Fortilicious

Sep 3, 2019
Is there a walk-through for this game? I see mentions of a church that has a very specific day requirement, but not how to reach it. I recently tried throwing away robo parts and again, very specific time requirements that took me quite awhile to get do to the way time shifts in game and such...(you have to manage to be on the street and take the walk exactly at 2am and anticipate the few minutes it takes to get from your door to the street)

Reactions: %username%

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
Just mentioning it since no one else seems to have noticed, but all the windows DL links are down/ the file's been deleted.

Fenn_Shadow

Nov 7, 2019
First time I checked up on the game since 0.61 and I like the work man, good job. I am going to go play it again.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I just want to say, I really like this game, from the news on the PC and the humour seems kinda edgy but is very wholesome and cute, the robot is lovely, it feels alive and with a distinct personality.

This game made me interesed in use Unity and Live2D for my next project. You deserve the attention and the kind words that you get and more~
(JacRios)

Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
Virginity is planned for the robot-waifu?
Unless she was used before being find by the player and assuming that she was a brand new confiscated robot, she could have a hymen like sex dolls now days have.

Nice game btw :3

ZippyClippy

Nov 2, 2021
I love this too much,
i have some personal suggestions:
futa(/femboy) equipment/part
breast different size equipment/part (something like: flat, default, big, very big)
clothes (i swear I saw clothes for Jun, but can't find them anywhere)
different position for idle Jun, such as: laying on the couch or sitting on the couch.
would be cool if Jun would smile when player is interacting with her enough (such as talking, or head-patting).
whenever Jun would be kissed (specifically on the lips) she would close her eyes I guess.
the ability to clean Jun, at least with a towel or something.
also an arousal meter for Jun (while just interacting with her, not the "frick" part)
I don't know, but if Jun is kissed or just aroused too suddenly to the point where she blushed, her covering her face would be cute I feel.
Maybe an ability to buy a different house, so like: a different interior; Jun is on a bed or a better couch and streaming is also on a bed, same as just sex - on the bed; It would cost a fortune tho and would be purely optional, but players mental state would not deteriorate.
Jun would be sometimes seen with her eyes closed to indicate that she is charging or something, would be a cool detail, and also it would be cool if there was a possibility
of Jun overheating (almost in like an overload way) and she would just temporarily shut down, so you have to stop fucking her too much.
a blowjob option would be cool i guess
Also the game is just so great, I love it too much.
I hope the bestest of luck to the people developing this, the game is improving more and more with each update, I hope that it will all go well with y'all :)
sorry if i told too many of my ideas, but good luck nonetheless!

Last edited:

TrotterWo

Oct 31, 2021
Are there any plans for adding breast upgrades in future updates? That aspect was sorely missed, specially for a sexbot.
Also... Jun's design, she's just the cutest thing :love:

Last edited:

U4_dead1

Jun 2, 2017
What is going to be new in the 0.75 update?
I'm willing to wait for the public release because I really like the game but I really want to know what the changes are

Reactions: Delfine
4.50 star(s) 83 Votes