Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
sad puppy face. 0.75 is out but not here tho :(

here are the changes for 0.75:

New features include clothes and modding support which will allow you to easily make your own clothes, but full changelog is included below.

Changelog:

Clothes:

-New shop "Clothier" and a new character with it "Lady Annalie"

-Plain t-shirt

-Plain panties

-Plain bra

-Plain stockings

-Cute bow

-Stripped panties

-Pleated skirt

-Lingerie stockings

-Lingerie bra

-Lingerie panties

-You can remove clothes during scenes(Useful for pesky clothes blocking the way!)

Big changes:

-Mods!(This was a LOOOT of work) currently mostly for making new clothes and consumable items, but will be expanded in future updates.

Small changes:

-You can now start the stream from the cocktwitch website.

-Events now activate instantly once you enter the room not after a minute in the room has passed.

-Things should now work faster.

-You can delete saves and add notes to them.

-You can export and load saves to/from file.

-Information on when you have to pay the rent in left upper corner.

-Mental health will be slightly more forgiving.

-Cat ears no long take the color of your hair. You can set them to any color you want.

-You can choose colors from default palettes in hypercamo items.

-Quality only shows for items that use it.

-Church story line will now always unlock. Even if you delay the event where you unlock it.

-New item: Hypercamo cat ears

-New item: Pixel glasses

-New dialogues

-New events

Bug fixes:

-Fixed a bug on android that would make the screen stretch on not 16x9 phones

-Fixed a bug that caused money to freak out at higher values.

-Fixed some things being dependent on number of frames.(Could find this bug thanks to a new faster PC!)

-Fixed some typos.

-Fixed some characters like "♥" not drawing properly

-Many smaller bugfixes

Reactions: blarg0192

Taletreader

Jun 30, 2019
I absolutely love this game. She is so cute.
After reading the changelog, I can barely wait for 0.75.

One thing that I am missing is a walkthrough/tips/guide. I have made loads of money through stocks and cassino, got every part Hypercamo Very High quality, tried walking around, not having sex, having too much sex... I am yet to try overdosing in Endurance+ and streaming more (so far I only have about 26 hours total of streaming) though. Got no endings so far, even after 110 days.
Otherwise, I don't know what else to do other than give her headpats. Which is fine by me <3

Edit:
OH! Question, are saves from 0.69 going to be compatible with 0.75?

Reactions: blarg0192

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
I absolutely love this game. She is so cute.
After reading the changelog, I can barely wait for 0.75.

One thing that I am missing is a walkthrough/tips/guide. I have made loads of money through stocks and cassino, got every part Hypercamo Very High quality, tried walking around, not having sex, having too much sex... I am yet to try overdosing in Endurance+ and streaming more (so far I only have about 26 hours total of streaming) though. Got no endings so far, even after 110 days.
Otherwise, I don't know what else to do other than give her headpats. Which is fine by me <3

Edit:
OH! Question, are saves from 0.69 going to be compatible with 0.75?
Glad you enjoyed the game. This question is answered in the FAQ on the game's itch.io page. Game's story ends around the 20th day as of 0.69. The only endings so far are bad endings. Saves from 0.69 work with 0.75.

Reactions: ViviX12

AppleJuiceBox

Apr 9, 2021
Glad you enjoyed the game. This question is answered in the FAQ on the game's itch.io page. Game's story ends around the 20th day as of 0.69. The only endings so far are bad endings. Saves from 0.69 work with 0.75.
please let us color the players penis next time. not even Caucasians are this white, and what If you wanna play as a brown or BBC male?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
please let us color the players penis next time. not even Caucasians are this white, and what If you wanna play as a brown or BBC male?
well it definitely was made with a clear white not being a human skin color in mind
PC is pretty much a doomer anon :p

Reactions: AnOldMan

Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
well it definitely was made with a clear white not being a human skin color in mind
PC is pretty much a doomer anon :p
I don't mind the MC color skin, I mean, it looks hella weird because no one is that white, but whatever. I would really prefer play as a futanari, I never mind playing as a male except for simulation games where the story is not lineal and the interactions have more impact...

Playing as a futa is not even a suggestion because suggestions less complex have been rejected but I wish the option was in the game.

Reactions: Oxiton

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I don't mind the MC color skin, I mean, it looks hella weird because no one is that white, but whatever. I would really prefer play as a futanari, I never mind playing as a male except for simulation games where the story is not lineal and the interactions have more impact...

Playing as a futa is not even a suggestion because suggestions less complex have been rejected but I wish the option was in the game.
I, too, am a futa protag enjoyer, however I can see it not ever happening here for narrative reasons

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
a thank you to the guys who didn't leak it. if it has to become free in a few days, no sense ruining it for the dev

dialogue with priestbot is hilarious

Last edited:
Reactions: Darth_Meow_504
4.50 star(s) 83 Votes