Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes

%username%

Dec 12, 2021
please make the button "remove" just above your right leg and leave the other two options in place. Because on Android, you have to remove the leg other options are no longer available, this works fine, only on doggystyle.

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
please make the button "remove" just above your right leg and leave the other two options in place. Because on Android, you have to remove the leg other options are no longer available, this works fine, only on doggystyle.
I plan fixing it once I have some time, but there is a workaround for now. Put your finger anywhere on the screen and hold then click remove.

Reactions: %username%

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
This game was really cute and all, and I was enjoying it, but then like... wtf?
Honestly I'm pretty upset right now so I can't type very well I'm just appalled.

You can headpat the robot? Disgusting. I'm going to report this to someone. Ew.
I really hope you don't get to like.. hold her hand when you cum or something later on.
I also REALLY hope that doesn't give you cute points on stream and make her blush.
I'd probably die. Of disgust.

Reactions: Zyryth and Azazael

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
Request is it normal that my rx 580 run on 100% GPU use when i am in the menu or in game nothing change?
screen0011.jpg
It only change when i change resolution on 1280 x 720 then anyway have 80% GPU use.
I think the graphic settings set to hi my card easy can handle more then 50 fps but thats max when run game.
I play other games there i have not 100% GPU use like Armore Warefare 3d ego tank game.
AW i play in 1920 x 1080 with 140 fps and only have 50% GPU use.
This GPU use remind me when i use a benchmark like Unigine Superposition on High settings then i have same only 40-50 fps max and 100%.
Superposition_Benchmark_v1.0_5781_1641683766.png
Other Unity games make no problems like that.
Both games run in window mode only Benchmark run in fullscreen.
screen0012.jpg

Last edited:

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Request is it normal that my rx 580 run on 100% GPU use when i am in the menu or in game nothing change?
View attachment 1587110
It only change when i change resolution on 1280 x 720 then anyway have 80% GPU use.
I think the graphic settings set to hi my card easy can handle more then 50 fps but thats max when run game.
I play other games there i have not 100% GPU use like Armore Warefare 3d ego tank game.
AW i play in 1920 x 1080 with 140 fps and only have 50% GPU use.
This GPU use remind me when i use a benchmark like Unigine Superposition on High settings then i have same only 40-50 fps max and 100%. View attachment 1587103
100% usage is caused by lack if vsync/frame rate limit. It renders game as fast as it can.
Also menu is not a good benchmark spot. Can't be bothered to explain why, but once you enter one of the scenes performance should get better.

Last edited:

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
100% usage is caused by lack if vsync/frame rate limit. It renders game as fast as it can.
Also menu is not a good benchmark spot. Can't be bothered to explain why, but once you enter one of the scenes performance should get better.
I try ingame to but it change nothing same like in menu.
And see virtual succubus ther is not the same problem.
When vsync is the problem then in virtual succubus must be the same or i am wrong?
I start a older Version of the game there is not the GPU Problem on v0.5!
screen0013.jpg

Last edited:

percypoasdo

Jul 14, 2017
Love it so far. It's quite a nice game. Definitely room for improvement, but so far it's really nice.

Pros: The positions are nice, could be more, but the two that are, are really nice.
The interaction with the bot is cute and enjoyable.
The streaming idea is cool.
City and random events are awesome.

Cons: The dialogue box seems a bit off.
The inconsistencies in art style are strange.
The streaming could have more control or some sort of idea how to get more viewers and for them to stay consistent.
Chat box is too fast and not scrollable.
Sex can not be stopped by anything else than just cumming yourself dry.

Really interested where this goes in the future

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
I try ingame to but it change nothing same like in menu.
And see virtual succubus ther is not the same problem.
When vsync is the problem then in virtual succubus must be the same or i am wrong?
I start a older Version of the game there is not the GPU Problem on v0.5!
View attachment 1587171
As I said 100% gpu doesn't mean bad. It just means gpu is being used. I didn't put a framerate limit, so it tries to run as fast as it can that's why it uses 100% of the gpu. Previous version did have a frame limit from what I can remember.

mosie123

Nov 17, 2019
it would be cool if her default hair and eye colors were in the the presets tab.
also a "are you sure you want to exit the game?" message would be nice since the X to exit a website is right next to the X to exit the game.
also her default limb and skin color are slightly different
this is a great game with lots of potential

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
As I said 100% gpu doesn't mean bad. It just means gpu is being used. I didn't put a framerate limit, so it tries to run as fast as it can that's why it uses 100% of the gpu. Previous version did have a frame limit from what I can remember.
Sure it is bad card overheat or crash after time.
ATI safty shutdown when get 90°C i stop game on 85°C!
Where can i switch the frame to limit in game?

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Cards are made to handle that heat, but since it's not programmed in the only way is to use external programs. Your gpu drivers should have such a feature.

Reactions: Jarul

VeloxE

Apr 7, 2019
Are new sex options planned. Content (not story) wise youre like finished after purchasing the legs for the new position right?

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
Cards are made to handle that heat, but since it's not programmed in the only way is to use external programs. Your gpu drivers should have such a feature.
"Cards are made to handle that heat" <- by the way thats bullshit the card can but the chips not!
I try all over Catalyst but change nothing but i think that is not the problem with the fps catalyst say game run wit only 56 fps.
But how hi are the quality settings in Unity?
I think that is the Problem by the way.
I try frame limit on 30 fps in Catalyst bevor you say it and it not work in game.
screen0014.jpg

hedopetto

Mar 2, 2021

buddy 90C? i experienced that before (laptop), you need to change your thermal paste, change them every year

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes