Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes

hedopetto

Mar 2, 2021
go to a computer service shop if you're not confident you can change it, buy a good thermal paste, like the thermal grizzly aeronaut or kryonaut, those lasts for a long time

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
"Cards are made to handle that heat" <- by the way thats bullshit the card can but the chips not!
I try all over Catalyst but change nothing but i think that is not the problem with the fps catalyst say game run wit only 56 fps.
But how hi are the quality settings in Unity?
I think that is the Problem by the way.
I try frame limit on 30 fps in Catalyst bevor you say it and it not work in game.
View attachment 1587225
Is 2005 the year you were born in? :0
I did mean entire cards as in including the chips.

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
Yes thats why i often get dammaged graphic cards for repair with died ram chips. xD
Is 2020 your birth year then?
By the way you shut read more over chips. xD
Link:
Link:

Last edited:

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
that's odd. granted, my card is different than yours but even with 100% gpu load it shouldn't be touching 90C

maybe it's the thermal paste itself then?
What card you have you cant go from same when have a Nvidia they not get that hot like ATI.
I have the orginal cooling on it maybe a bigger can change it or water cooling.
There is difference 1 fan 2 fan 3 fan cooling.
My card have 2 Fans only.
Phantom-Gaming-X-Radeon-RX580-8G-OCL4.png
Like that one.
But i have in other better games no problems with GPU Load so can the problem be in the game?
Games like Armored Warefare or Mass Effect Andromeda what i play without Problems on my Card.

Last edited:

hedopetto

Mar 2, 2021
What card you have you cant go from same when have a Nvidia they not get that hot like ATI.
I have the orginal cooling on it maybe a bigger can change it or water cooling.
There is difference 1 fan 2 fan 3 fan cooling.
My card have 2 Fans only.
View attachment 1587264
Like that one.
But i have in other better games no problems with GPU Load so can the problem be in the game?
Games like Armored Warefare or Mass Effect Andromeda what i play without Problems on my Card.

ah,PC cards
then i still reccomends changing your thermal paste to a better quality ones, radeon's card do be hot tho

like i said, get a thermal grizzly kryonaut, or even better ones. Check for their thermal conductivity, the cheap ones are trash and is not suitable for gaming.

but i guess for this game, it is better if incontinent put an FPS limiter if viable

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
ah,PC cards
then i still reccomends changing your thermal paste to a better quality ones, radeon's card do be hot tho

like i said, get a thermal grizzly kryonaut, or even better ones. Check for their thermal conductivity, the cheap ones are trash and is not suitable for gaming.

but i guess for this game, it is better if incontinent put an FPS limiter if viable
Sure i try it already but catalyst not work on the game frame limiting thats my problem on other games it work perfect with chill mode.
But catalys says game run only with 56 fps so i think the quality settings are the problem for the load.
I think the gamemaker (or uploader i dont know) save his own settings in the game when he have a rtx 3080 (or other hi end card) maybe it is sure my card cant handle it.
By the way when i play Mass Effect Andromeda my card not go over 70°C and that game had heavy graphics i play it on 1920 x 1080 with medium settings on 60 fps limited ingame.

Last edited:

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
HI i Like game.. maybe thinking support on patreon (wow dev make good money on Patreon)
-why dislike on landlord... :( ? not all Landlord bad :(
-just 2 sex position? missionaries and doggy?
-No sex sound effect? or will be implemented near future?
-music? i can always play my own music.. but still dev getting nearly 3k usd month..

by way love game KEEP up... :love:
Edit: No Blowjob? or i miss on how to do act on sexbot?

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
Great game, my only complaint is that it would be nice if you could just buy the body upgrades through a tier system or something. It really sucks when you have the money to buy an exquisite part but have to artificially wait weeks hoping and praying the part you want shows up in the store and is in exquisite condition [edit: and with the ability to choose the parts colour, because aparently exquisite parts don't have that by default. So getting good parts is akin to hunting shiny pokemon]

Last edited:
Reactions: Izari777
May 20, 2019
Hi Mr. Gamedev.
Apologize for my intrusion, but here is something rather petty.
Is there a plan to make text scroll instantly?

Also a side note, for some reason this game is rather heavy on the CPU, even more when the story stuff is happening. That is when the fan starts to roar.

archoniq

Sep 14, 2017
Request is it normal that my rx 580 run on 100% GPU use when i am in the menu or in game nothing change?
View attachment 1587110
It only change when i change resolution on 1280 x 720 then anyway have 80% GPU use.
I think the graphic settings set to hi my card easy can handle more then 50 fps but thats max when run game.
I play other games there i have not 100% GPU use like Armore Warefare 3d ego tank game.
AW i play in 1920 x 1080 with 140 fps and only have 50% GPU use.
This GPU use remind me when i use a benchmark like Unigine Superposition on High settings then i have same only 40-50 fps max and 100%.
View attachment 1587103
Other Unity games make no problems like that.
Both games run in window mode only Benchmark run in fullscreen.
View attachment 1587144
For soem reason the FPS is uncapped. It did this for me too (I have a 3080).

Getting something like RivaTuner and limiting the fps to your monitor's refreshrate fixes that problem.
In any case it shouldn't be cause for concern, it's just running at like 4000 FPS for no reason.

CristoUnique

Apr 3, 2018
Seems to be a whole lot of issues with the upgrade not installing on Android devices. I've been seeing it on multiple sites, including here.

Seems it could work as a fresh install. No confirmed way as yet to move a save over.

Anyone have any ideas?

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Seems to be a whole lot of issues with the upgrade not installing on Android devices. I've been seeing it on multiple sites, including here.

Seems it could work as a fresh install. No confirmed way as yet to move a save over.

Anyone have any ideas?
Unity broke something sadly. I think so far uninstalling is the only way.

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
For soem reason the FPS is uncapped. It did this for me too (I have a 3080).

Getting something like RivaTuner and limiting the fps to your monitor's refreshrate fixes that problem.
In any case it shouldn't be cause for concern, it's just running at like 4000 FPS for no reason.
Yeah, I commented out the line limiting the fps for testing and forgot to uncomment it. Whoops.

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes