Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes

wshantze

Apr 27, 2017
New version 0.75 released to public.
Enjoy!
Appreciate it!
Can you please look into a bug that's been around for a very good while? In the linux build when you switch mouse modes during sex the cursor vanishes and makes the game unplayable. In the latest version it happens when you switch to "remove".
Edit: happens during interaction as well.

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Appreciate it!
Can you please look into a bug that's been around for a very good while? In the linux build when you switch mouse modes during sex the cursor vanishes and makes the game unplayable. In the latest version it happens when you switch to "remove".
Edit: happens during interaction as well.
Will try a virtual machine with linux for next update.

evilstealer

May 13, 2017
Even though it doesn't develop the story much, this update is cute. Reactions on items are a nice addition. And the funny thing is that the shop owner has this strange vibe of being a rogue sex-bot herself. Or maybe it is me and her skin color and hair just managed to match the hypercamo of my bot. Who knows... :D

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I like the small detail of her shirt looking slightly different depending on if she's wearing a bra

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
small bug I noticed, in doggy postition you can't pull the shirt up and the porompt for pulling the skirt says "shirt" instead

Reactions: Darth_Meow_504

gutsysiamang

Apr 13, 2019
I can't buy stripped panties, lingerie set and cute bow in the store. I tried to wait 20 days and buy everything in the store several times. Is it tied to some quest? Or i am just unlucky.

rastakhan

Nov 13, 2017
This looks really interesting, good luck my man! If you keep putting this effort it will be amazing!

May 20, 2019
So I play the game...it is interesting.

Okay, I should start from the beginning:
I download the very early Beta version when the bot is still all Googly eyes and has the doggy position.
...nothing against the early design, is just I don't like doggy style. So I put down the game for a while.

Until today, when I download the new version...I mean, I am still playing it.

Here is a slight problem though:
So I often ban the wrong guy due to chat moving too fast...I mean, not that it matters now since I use 10K bills to wipe my nose and throw them to the landlord, but still.

Also, I know the setting is a near-future parody about the world getting shitter. But China irl is down the crap hole even faster than any part of the planet...I doubt they can do anything without damaging themselves.
I mean, I am Chinese.
But I have no love with that fake-communist hellhole...I just doubt their ability to pull shit like what happened in this game.

Reactions: loco264899

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Here is a slight problem though:
So I often ban the wrong guy due to chat moving too fast...I mean, not that it matters now since I use 10K bills to wipe my nose and throw them to the landlord, but still.
at that point it's better to just ignore the chat

Reactions: Sole

elgumidge

Nov 13, 2019
Wasn't there a cheat where you could put in an address on your pc to get money?
Edit: Found it.

Last edited:

RedBooty

Dec 2, 2020
i have to say this is my favorite project so far and cannot wait to see future updates .. this is one of the games where im motivated to make more money irl so that I can donate to their patreon

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
rpdl can you torrent this lil beauty?
It'll be on discord in a few minutes, I'm not posting "misc" torrents (i really only track ren'py) here anymore because I clear them from my boxes after a few weeks and my comment history would be a trail of dead torrents.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
okay seeding it now.

1641670963882.png

magnet: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2bcec9a222858ec7a8e2b6ced5a5bae45b6c2984&dn=My_Dystopian_Robot_Girlfriend_0.75-win.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leech.ie%3a1337%2fannounce

obv. not a torrent that will last forever. but if you wanna use torrent, you can do it right now ^^.

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes