Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
Its a nice game but i think the way you get money is pretty broken. gambling and stocks should be removed and the cost of parts and other items rebalanced around it. They are so easy to exploit especially gambling where you can get 140k in a flash. It makes all other forms of money making pointless. As others have said needs more interactions with the robot

Reactions: TheWolflower

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
Its a nice game but i think the way you get money is pretty broken. gambling and stocks should be removed and the cost of parts and other items rebalanced around it. They are so easy to exploit especially gambling where you can get 140k in a flash. It makes all other forms of money making pointless. As others have said needs more interactions with the robot
aswell in its current state you really don't even need to gamble. after the first stream i simply used cheat engine to buy/sell 1 stock and edit the money value. 1641754494985.png
the dev has already said (from what i recall in comments) that they don't care if someone save scums so its kinda pointless to worry about exploits. also, also there is a "tiny" bit of interaction between the character, the bot and how much money you have, after you pass 100k money total she says somthing about the IRS and not spending your money to quickly, aswell as doing "something" about it if the need arises. IDK if you can get a bad end off of it but... its there.

Reactions: somedudeinhere

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
aswell in its current state you really don't even need to gamble. after the first stream i simply used cheat engine to buy/sell 1 stock and edit the money value. View attachment 1588616
the dev has already said (from what i recall in comments) that they don't care if someone save scums so its kinda pointless to worry about exploits. also, also there is a "tiny" bit of interaction between the character, the bot and how much money you have, after you pass 100k money total she says somthing about the IRS and not spending your money to quickly, aswell as doing "something" about it if the need arises. IDK if you can get a bad end off of it but... its there.
Its not a exploit or a cleaver use of mechanics when its simply using the dam things. gambling and stocks do not enhance any other game feature, they work against them

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
I was referring to your below statement.

They are so easy to exploit especially gambling where you can get 140k in a flash.
Its not a exploit or a cleaver use of mechanics when its simply using the dam things.
I don't understand the self contradiction. I was just saying there are other ways to "exploit" the game besides stocks/gambling and the dev has already stated that he doesn't care about most of them including save scumming. While I do agree that some of it needs re-balanced, I think its just an easy way to go about completing the game verses watching a "frick" scene for 10 mintues while you get subscribers.

Reactions: RayBar

DARKPUNK

Dec 24, 2018
I need trown way bot part game ask me name ? I m try bigdaddyhurt but its not work who is name ?

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
How do I throw away body parts? The list got too long full of crap I don't use now. I can't even more/organize them either.

Also, I assume the item quality is important when getting streaming money.

So my question is, is price more important than quality or vice versa?

Let's say I have a "High" quality item with price: $19095, vs. "Very Used" quality item with price: $98334.

Is the High quality better to use no matter what, or does the price of the lower quality one matter more?

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
For soem reason the FPS is uncapped. It did this for me too (I have a 3080).

Getting something like RivaTuner and limiting the fps to your monitor's refreshrate fixes that problem.
In any case it shouldn't be cause for concern, it's just running at like 4000 FPS for no reason.
You look the screens from ATI Catalyst Controlcenter (Rivatuner for ATI)?
It runs only with 56 FPS so that isnt the problem for GPU use!
I hope you know that Nvidia and ATI not work same?
FPS not eat up alone GPU use but quality from rendering do.
I can without problems get 200-300 FPS on my card on low rendering quality and resolution.
What you mean when i make the Superposition Benchmark run on low settings with low resolution!
The resolution and quality make the difference not the fps alone try it on your own system. ;)

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
How do I throw away body parts? The list got too long full of crap I don't use now. I can't even more/organize them either.
1641762655227.png
click on the shelf above the robot, click on the item u wanna get rid of. and click throw away bottem left.

Reactions: Terut

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
I was referring to your below statement.

I don't understand the self contradiction. I was just saying there are other ways to "exploit" the game besides stocks/gambling and the dev has already stated that he doesn't care about most of them including save scumming. While I do agree that some of it needs re-balanced, I think its just an easy way to go about completing the game verses watching a "frick" scene for 10 mintues while you get subscribers.
the first one was a poor choice of words on my part. I mean if money is really something that can so easily be made irrelevant than its no point to it in the game and you are better off just going to touching feeling way of just everything being free.

archoniq

Sep 14, 2017
You look the screens from ATI Catalyst Controlcenter (Rivatuner for ATI)?
It runs only with 56 FPS so that isnt the problem for GPU use!
I hope you know that Nvidia and ATI not work same?
FPS not eat up alone GPU use but quality from rendering do.
I can without problems get 200-300 FPS on my card on low rendering quality and resolution.
What you mean when i make the Superposition Benchmark run on low settings with low resolution!
The resolution and quality make the difference not the fps alone try it on your own system. ;)
Think you missed the point of the post.

RustyHorseman

Dec 4, 2019
Honestly, working hard on the inner pipping of a game and disappointing people the next time you show off is something that I can sympathies with so fucking hard. Still, it is a good things to put in the effort now so that new/different things can be implemented easier and more smoothly.

Reactions: RareRed and ViviX12

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Played until I got stabbed to death.
Was a fun use of four hours. :thumbsup:
how did that happen ? who stab you i play... soo long nobody try that except crazy cam girl but i think my bot stop her.. is that it ?

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Is it really that monumental task for devs to limit a games fps so every single user doesn't need to individually go to nvidia 3d settings to force vsync on for the program?
Am I the only one that finds this fucking retarded every time I open an unity game?
aaaaa.png

• Angry
Reactions: KhaiFirst

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Is it really that monumental task for devs to limit a games fps so every single user doesn't need to individually go to nvidia 3d settings to force vsync on for the program?
Am I the only one that finds this fucking retarded every time I open an unity game?
View attachment 1589757
Is it really a monumental task for you to read even the last page of the thread
I have some irl things going on right now and can't really fix it yet, but this issue is noted and will be fixed in a next small update.

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes