Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
I'm dumb, but how do i unlock clothes? Is it unlocked after some event? I'm on day 20.
You should have an option to shop for clothes if you go outside in the morning or afternoon at some point. iirc opening hours are 10:00 - 18:00

Huron_Fal

Oct 17, 2018
People, tell me if there are any cheats (Money, Stats) . I tried to put "improvement" from Noxtek.
But it doesn't work on the new version

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
I'm pretty sure I'm stuck. Help please?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So far that's pretty much the extent of the game.

People, tell me if there are any cheats (Money, Stats) . I tried to put "improvement" from Noxtek.
But it doesn't work on the new version
iamacheater in the browser

Just started playing this last night; I fucking love everything about this, from the headpats to the insane idpol in the headlines. Keep up the good work, OP

Also idk if this was supposed to happen but I am poised to make a stupid amount of money off bong.ic stocks because the share price crashed to $1 on Day 12 and I bought up a thousand of them. I can't believe I'm getting the GME high from an "adopt an abandoned girl" game lmfao

Edit: With the aforementioned stocks, I sold a few to buy a right leg and only a right leg. I equipped it on the bot but now I'm getting options related to her having both legs despite only having the one? Specifically, the option to do doggy during sex & the "Now that she has both legs..." dialogue option when talking to her.
Will look into it when I have time.

my game is broken can' t save how do i fix it ım try save but cant
What happens when you try to save? Include more detail because this doesn't give me anything to work with.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Will there be more touching later? things to do with her? More spots, more movements.

Also, will there be more parts? Unique parts and fun parts and interesting parts, instead of just human legs and arms.

SirWanksAlot

May 29, 2018
yo you might wanna change up how colours are done

1. looks like some of the base shades for body parts arent 100% white which means the colour/shade isn't gonna be 100% accurate so if you make a fully one colour girl some of the parts might be off from the rest

2. the shading uses the same colour as the one you pick for the base so it lacks depth it'd otherwise get from popping up the saturation and sliding the hue a tad

3. cuz' the gloss is 100% white, it's prolly gonna glitch out whenever you have another pure white/100% lightness colour so you could use the hair colour for it (tho i kinda prefer the plain white)

View attachment 1436871

i only used a white skin for the demo cuz the difference would show up much better (notice how much more visible the shading is now), reworking the colour system should be useful for all other colours too tho
any update on this?

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes