Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes

aivas

Oct 22, 2017
Is there any way to fix the fact that I can't set the resolution to a real size on my mac? I'm stuck with full screen or only seeing about 1/3 of the top 1/3 of the screen... Where is the config file kept, because I think I can figure it out from there if I could just find that...

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Is there any way to fix the fact that I can't set the resolution to a real size on my mac? I'm stuck with full screen or only seeing about 1/3 of the top 1/3 of the screen... Where is the config file kept, because I think I can figure it out from there if I could just find that...
It is stored in unity's playerprefs which according to the documentation is in
~/Library/Preferences
In a file named unity.[company name].[product name].plist
Company name is IncontinentCell

ComradeHoover

Aug 1, 2017
Bit of a slog but who doesn't love a cute robot girlfriend. I haven't gotten that far but now I'm just hoping she acknowledges my existence.

archoniq

Sep 14, 2017
Fun game however light on content it was. I didn't really care much about the story, most long events unfortunately revolved around everything else than the bot.

The bot is *the* interesting character. Stuff about MC's life should imo mostly be filler or fuel for events around the bot. But then again, maybe this game just isn't about that.

Also isn't it kindof sad to completely lock her from ever going outside?
Last sentence:
Wait for the next update!
Imma rephrase a bit.

I like the game a lot, and I really really wanted to get invested in the character. Let's face it, bot girl is super cute. That's why these things I pointed out bothered me so dang much: Because I really like her, and wish i'd see more of her.

That said, i'm waiting for the next update, and if it shows both a good level of progress and direction I suppose i'll be joining Patreon instead of lurking around this thread :sneaky:

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Imma rephrase a bit.

I like the game a lot, and I really really wanted to get invested in the character. Let's face it, bot girl is super cute. That's why these things I pointed out bothered me so dang much: Because I really like her, and wish i'd see more of her.

That said, i'm waiting for the next update, and if it shows both a good level of progress and direction I suppose i'll be joining Patreon instead of lurking around this thread :sneaky:
dude... im on F95zone, how i found out about this game... and show support i on Dev Patreon... "lurking around this thread" ..

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
That's quite literally what I'm saying ill do. I don't get why you're getting upset about that?
Hey your profile pic has a funny eye like mine does :KEK:
But yea I agree, Within the next few updates I might make a pateron and support this dev. Games lovely so far, but even to simply reskin a COD (call of duty) AK---
1641855486801.png
1641855446929.png
It took me and a buddy around 5 hours of work as a meme. Simply having to draw the clothes/new positions/+ clothes on new posititons/etc etc etc. Is ALOT of work. Least he is updating the game tho. More than the reason I joined this site, @bonergames :middlefinger:

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I still hear that "song" from the neighbour Oo
Do anyone know the original??? (if I listen to it - it will go out)
It drives me insane!!!
Well, not really, but I am interested)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: KhaiFirst
May 20, 2019
After asking the dev about the possibility of instant text scrolling (and how their game makes my PC fans roar), I kinda got ghosted.
It is fine, I mean who the fuck am I to begin with?

Anyway, as someone here has probably pointed out.
The game is rather heavy on your system due to not limiting frames...and I thought "Well, I have a Beef PC, Whatever."
I was wrong...sort of.
It didn't crash or anything, but the last time the fans on this beast start to throttle is when I play Ace Combat 7.

So yeah, just go into yer Nvidia control panel, manage 3d settings, program settings, select this game, and cap it at 60.
Then enjoy the classical menu music without the throttling fans.

I mean, if you like a game enough, you will kinda tolerate all the bullshit it has, and if I can stand a modded Fallout 4, a framerate issue is no issue.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: KhaiFirst

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
After asking the dev about the possibility of instant text scrolling (and how their game makes my PC fans roar), I kinda got ghosted.
It is fine, I mean who the fuck am I to begin with?

Anyway, as someone here has probably pointed out.
The game is rather heavy on your system due to not limiting frames...and I thought "Well, I have a Beef PC, Whatever."
I was wrong...sort of.
It didn't crash or anything, but the last time the fans on this beast start to throttle is when I play Ace Combat 7.

So yeah, just go into yer Nvidia control panel, manage 3d settings, program settings, select this game, and cap it at 60.
Then enjoy the classical menu music without the throttling fans.

I mean, if you like a game enough, you will kinda tolerate all the bullshit it has, and if I can stand a modded Fallout 4, a framerate issue is no issue.
Can't respond to every question, but already answered this a couple of times. I made a mistake and the game has no fps cap in this version. Will try to release a fixed version (already fixed it, but slow internet makes it hard to upload) later today.
If you want to skip events hold left ctrl or esc. One of these works, but I don't remember which one.

May 20, 2019
Can't respond to every question, but already answered this a couple of times. I made a mistake and the game has no fps cap in this version. Will try to release a fixed version (already fixed it, but slow internet makes it hard to upload) later today.
If you want to skip events hold left ctrl or esc. One of these works, but I don't remember which one.
I mean like the text appears all at once and without the scrolling animation since some people read faster than that.
Also, sorry if I sound passive-aggressive before.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
that was saturday, glad its up now, I prefer to use torrent when its available and I usually keep it up for 30 days... but I got this one conventionally.

Jul 16, 2018
I'm dumb, but how do i unlock clothes? Is it unlocked after some event? I'm on day 20.
edit: nvm, it unlocked by itself for some reason

Last edited:

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Just started playing this last night; I fucking love everything about this, from the headpats to the insane idpol in the headlines. Keep up the good work, OP

Also idk if this was supposed to happen but I am poised to make a stupid amount of money off bong.ic stocks because the share price crashed to $1 on Day 12 and I bought up a thousand of them. I can't believe I'm getting the GME high from an "adopt an abandoned girl" game lmfao

Edit: With the aforementioned stocks, I sold a few to buy a right leg and only a right leg. I equipped it on the bot but now I'm getting options related to her having both legs despite only having the one? Specifically, the option to do doggy during sex & the "Now that she has both legs..." dialogue option when talking to her.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 83 Votes