Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes

archoniq

Sep 14, 2017
Fun game however light on content it was. I didn't really care much about the story, most long events unfortunately revolved around everything else than the bot.

The bot is *the* interesting character. Stuff about MC's life should imo mostly be filler or fuel for events around the bot. But then again, maybe this game just isn't about that.

Also isn't it kindof sad to completely lock her from ever going outside?

Reactions: Izari777

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Fun game however light on content it was. I didn't really care much about the story, most long events unfortunately revolved around everything else than the bot.

The bot is *the* interesting character. Stuff about MC's life should imo mostly be filler or fuel for events around the bot. But then again, maybe this game just isn't about that.

Also isn't it kindof sad to completely lock her from ever going outside?
Last sentence:
Wait for the next update!

Izari777

Dec 2, 2017
Just got done investing a decent 3 hours of playtime into this game and I must say that I kinda enjoyed it however I'd like to see a couple of things make it's way in.

- more character development for the bot or more story for her. Probably tie in more impact on the decisions made. (ie. When the bot asks why you set up cameras... your response combined with your actions lead up to a follow up event or something)

- was already mentioned but a revamp to the parts for the bot. The current way to get them leaves much to be desired when you are sitting on a mountain of exploits from playing the stocks. Personally I'd like to see a few stores to buy the parts from. Shop A has the base default pieces at no higher than very used, Shop B has the addition of cosmetics and no higher than used, Shop C has a rotating stock with normal as the set standard and finally Shop D is where you can drop mountains of cash to upgrade the quality of your hardware and can potentially buy software upgrades... just a thought.

Regardless of weather or not the above gets added in this was a pleasant play for me. Just wish there was more. If I had to choose between recommended "fixes" over added story though I would choose added story. These "fixes" are solely QoL and if there was more story it'd fill in the gaps of waiting around for the pieces missing.

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
A little bit disappointed with the update.
I was hoping for more sex options, maybe BJ, while interact. Maybe some other options.

I dont understand why the dev spend so much time to implement clothes mods so early in game development stage. This could easily wait and give space to more ingame actions.

Still its a nice game, just not much to do after few months of waiting from 0.69 to 0.75. Maybe when the next updated will hit in few months time we could get some actual game additions instead of playing redress my bot.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
I was hoping for more sex options, maybe BJ, while interact. Maybe some other options.

I dont understand why the dev spend so much time to implement clothes mods so early in game development stage. This could easily wait and give space to more ingame actions.

Still its a nice game, just not much to do after few months of waiting from 0.69 to 0.75. Maybe when the next updated will hit in few months time we could get some actual game additions instead of playing redress my bot.
hm "why dev focus on cloth mod" my opinion is easy to implement that than BJ... :ROFLMAO:
rrresonre.JPG

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
The inconsistencies in art style are strange.
all the backgroundish art hasn't been updated from the older model from before 0.69
it would be cool if her default hair and eye colors were in the the presets tab.
Jun's Grey (Jun's Magenta for the strip) and Jun's Iris respectively
-No sex sound effect? or will be implemented near future?
there is some sfx if you push it all the way in
implementing modding later on would likely be much more of a pain, this way things can be developed with modding in mind

Reactions: KhaiFirst

%username%

Dec 12, 2021
Upgrade Tips
1: wardrobe, make a separate menu like on a PC, only instead of arms, legs and other things, when you click on the icon with a body part, a list of clothes that can be worn on one or another body part opened. The clothes menu can be done both on the PC (only instead of body parts, there will be clothes), and above the sofa, which is now in the game.
Alternatively, under the clothing tab, make a list of the type of clothing. paints, bra, so as not to scroll through a large list of clothes, this will facilitate navigation (especially on android)
2: Based on point 1, make a more convenient system for selecting body parts.
You already have everything for this, just make sure that when you click on a separate part of the body, a list of spare parts for this particular part of the body that has been selected opens (I suggest doing the same with clothes). It will be much more convenient, especially on Android.
Or make sorting in the tab
Equipment (which you already did), body parts as I suggested with clothing. (It seems to me that the option with a manikin as on a PC will be much easier and clearer)
3: dialogs that repeat dialogs will be marked with a semi-transparent or gray color, you can divide them into categories for better navigation, or come up with your own system by type, daily conversation, scenario, event, etc.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Incontinent Cell

First off: I have enjoyed the update, the cute clothes are quite nice. (also like the bits of dialogue you sometimes get.... I totally didn't put back on plain panties and bra because she didn't like them... totally....).

Now to the issue.... and really it is only one: The stocking category seems to disappear into the ether when you buy them, so can't use or equip them, since they act like they aren't there.

Edit: found the stockings, they were in the consumables tab (I assume cause they come in pairs?).

Major Request: Glasses... yes.

Request: more accessory types, the bow is cute, but a hair clip would also be neat (like the two line type hair clip you see in manga). Jeans would also be nice.... although that one would probably be more work.

Position suggestion: POV cowgirl (and reverse :p ), also POV doggy would be neat... but the suggestion is mainly POV cowgirl (now that she can move for herself).

Question: Will we ever get to bone the clothe shop lady?

P.s. I named mine Alita XP

Last edited:

keppenkannen

May 17, 2019
Tried this out and I really like the vibe of this game bit it seems to be in need of a frame limiter.
When fullscreen it blasts as fast as it can and this is really suboptimal.

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020

As someone else mentioned. Adding mod support now will make it easier to develop the game as well as using the new clothing system will allow you to make your own clothes. Pretty much same goes for clothes in general. Clothes were planned all along, so making them work now will make it easier to develop the game.

hm "why dev focus on cloth mod" my opinion is easy to implement that than BJ... :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1587830
Not true, clothes were by far the hardest part to implement so far. Won't get into detail, but BJ will be a lot easier to implement than this.

I cant open the game, i dont know why but this is what i see when i try to open it, can someone help me? View attachment 1587842
Does it happen every time? If you can find a log file which is located in "%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\IncontinentCell\FactorialOmega\Player.log"
nd send it to my email: "incontinentcell@gmail.com"
I can look into it.

Incontinent Cell

First off: I have enjoyed the update, the cute clothes are quite nice. (also like the bits of dialogue you sometimes get.... I totally didn't put back on plain panties and bra because she didn't like them... totally....).

Now to the issue.... and really it is only one: The stocking category seems to disappear into the ether when you buy them, so can't use or equip them, since they act like they aren't there.

Edit: found the stockings, they were in the consumables tab (I assume cause they come in pairs?).

Major Request: Glasses... yes.

Request: more accessory types, the bow is cute, but a hair clip would also be neat (like the two line type hair clip you see in manga). Jeans would also be nice.... although that one would probably be more work.

Position suggestion: POV cowgirl (and reverse :p ), also POV doggy would be neat... but the suggestion is mainly POV cowgirl (now that she can move for herself).

Question: Will we ever get to bone the clothe shop lady?

P.s. I named mine Alita XP
Yes, stockings come in pairs.
More accessories will come in the future.
As well as more scenes.
We might!
Tried this out and I really like the vibe of this game bit it seems to be in need of a frame limiter.
When fullscreen it blasts as fast as it can and this is really suboptimal.
I have some irl things going on right now and can't really fix it yet, but this issue is noted and will be fixed in a next small update.

RAINYDAYZZZ

Jul 16, 2020
watch this link if you want to set a max frame rate in order not to over heat your GPU

Anichangeform

Oct 29, 2019
Man this game looks amazing I hope you can continue with this and that people keep giving you support the story already is pretty cool the bot is so cute xP I can't wait until you add something like bigger assets for the bot or even a futa mod :p

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Would love to see more bot interaccion in the apartment. Like she could cook for the mc (perhaps making her download somee cooking guides leading to some standing action, and who knows maybe downloading a lewd mod). Standing frick position, bj, titjob, etc.

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes