Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Not in the next update ;)
Nice to hear!

Hope you don't mind that I've been posting stuff from the WIP section of the discord here for people that don't/can't use discord?
My GF also plays these type of games, and she is also looking forward to the next update as well, and has just asked me to pass along her compliments on the game so far. (And from where I am on my PC, I can see what she's playing on her laptop, right now it's Now and Then)

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
The MC does come across as needy and a huge little bitch, though. It's hilarious how fucking soy he is.
I agree to some extent, but at the same time, he is harboring a piece of extremely illegal hardware in his apartment that could very much end his freedom and/or life if it gets discovered. I mean, it fell off of a military truck of all things.
I can't say I wouldn't get very neurotic, at the very least, in his position.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I agree to some extent, but at the same time, he is harboring a piece of extremely illegal hardware in his apartment that could very much end his freedom and/or life if it gets discovered. I mean, it fell off of a military truck of all things.
I can't say I wouldn't get very neurotic, at the very least, in his position.
Also his mother seems to be quite the gulible bitch. I'm not saying I can't be wrong, but she does come across as the type of woman to not only believe anything she sees on TV (hence the doctor and his miracle pills), but also wants her son to "be alright" just for the sake of looking like a good mother to the people around her, not for her son's sake.
Plus, let's be honest, those pills are fucking shady. They clearly seem to be highly addictive to ensure patients have to keep taking them, thus their creator making more and more money.

Remember, this is a dystopia. People are not nice. They're worse than you can imagine. Adding to what Ankhtar said, it's quite surprising the guy isn't more neurotic than he is.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Plus, let's be honest, those pills are fucking shady. They clearly seem to be highly addictive to ensure patients have to keep taking them, thus their creator making more and more money.
It's also NOT a coincidence that MC's headaches fits the symptoms of drug withdrawal...

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
It's also NOT a coincidence that MC's headaches fits the symptoms of drug withdrawal...
Yes, that too, though I'm no expert on those.

Also, I don't know if that as pure random chance, but I started seeing the MC's mental health bar go down quite a bit faster after the phone call with the doctor... To the point of actually seeing the guy start to slightly freak out. I seemed to have his mental health under control before that event...

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
That's such a depressing reflection of reality. Cutting off anti depressants cold turkey will give you horrendous withdrawal symptoms, learned that fact the hard way. He's lucky to be limited to the occasional headache, lol.
I think I managed to keep his sanity in check by going on frequent walks during the day and just generally interacting with Jun at every available chance. In fact, I made him bother her so much and so often that I'm sure she would fling the MC out of the window if she had arms at the time.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Yes, that too, though I'm no expert on those.

Also, I don't know if that as pure random chance, but I started seeing the MC's mental health bar go down quite a bit faster after the phone call with the doctor... To the point of actually seeing the guy start to slightly freak out. I seemed to have his mental health under control before that event...
The 'doctor' is a trap. don't go to the doctor. you have all the mental health support you need with your new robot gf. Sex is a great way to get rid of a headache.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rutonat

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
...or maybe they're just laying the groundwork for modding early so half the game doesn't have to be gutted later to implement modding?
I did most of the gutting part now.
Nice to hear!

Hope you don't mind that I've been posting stuff from the WIP section of the discord here for people that don't/can't use discord?
My GF also plays these type of games, and she is also looking forward to the next update as well, and has just asked me to pass along her compliments on the game so far. (And from where I am on my PC, I can see what she's playing on her laptop, right now it's Now and Then)
Feel free to post things from the discord and thanks for the nice words.

Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
love the game just wish i could give her a dick(of her own that is ;))
Futa robot or futa main character is my dream update :3
Seeing the plot and mechanics inside the game, Futa MC is not viable as an update, still, is one of the things that I would love.

Anyway, now, about plausible updates.
Incontinent Cell, one of the most cute things about the Robot Waifu as a character is how she blush and gets embarrassed when talking about a lot of topics, Is on the pipe line adding more dialogues for teasing her?, or even making her beg?, I really love the dialogue interactions between the robot and the MC, specially when comes with multiple choices :3

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Well... with modding being a thing, who knows what people can make, even if the dev doesn't want to/care about that particular kink/extra appendage.
Hell, someone might even come up with a cthulhu skin for the bot (please don't).

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
Well... with modding being a thing, who knows what people can make, even if the dev doesn't want to/care about that particular kink/extra appendage.
Hell, someone might even come up with a cthulhu skin for the bot (please don't).
i personaly use hypercamo parts and use skintone colors to make the bot look human-ish. also can anybody tell me of a reliable way to restore large chunks of sanity as the story seems to take large chunks with no way to restore substantial amounts

Last edited:

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I have to say, I personally prefer the robot without a dick. Leave her female, if you do add in the option for a dick, don't make it mandatory. (futa's are not female, they are something else... when dicks get added, they are no longer women imo.)

Reactions: Jarul and verdammen

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
I have to say, I personally prefer the robot without a dick. Leave her female, if you do add in the option for a dick, don't make it mandatory. (futa's are not female, they are something else... when dicks get added, they are no longer women imo.)
never said i wanted it mandatory, just have the option (i personally disagree with your defininion of futa but its your right to belive that)

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
never said i wanted it mandatory, just have the option (i personally disagree with your defininion of futa but its your right to belive that)
And I suppose this means I would disagree with your definition =) Lets wrestle! (hint - I only accept definitions of words that appear in dictionaries from more than 20 years ago) Also - I have horns, pointy sharp teeth, and claws. so..... :devilish:

abcde12345q

Mar 20, 2021
i personaly use hypercamo parts and use skintone colors to make the bot look human-ish. also can anybody tell me of a reliable way to restore large chunks of sanity as the story seems to take large chunks with no way to restore substantial amounts
There is ways, first you keep being insanite, than talk to your robot and restore some, or you can get it after finishing one of the church stories, good end if I know exactly. Don't know what about Doctors pills, but don't rely on them much.

abcde12345q

Mar 20, 2021
I found little bug, when you pat your in-game girlfriend cursor dissapear and if she asks you a favor, you can't see cursor. Even if she start speeking only after you do something to her, maybe I cought a right time to do it.

Last edited:

nordic

Jun 19, 2017
I hope we'll soon get an update as this can become great(which I might have mentioned before)

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes