Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
I'm really liking all of the art. The old stuff; the new stuff XD Its just great style from the vague and muddy to that high definition crummy. That really does visualize the one apartment that costs 3200 a month.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I'm really liking all of the art. The old stuff; the new stuff XD Its just great style from the vague and muddy to that high definition crummy. That really does visualize the one apartment that costs 3200 a month.
The game is probably taking inflation into account. Especially the recent inflation numbers. Likely even crappy apartments will be a much higher number value by the time we have good quality sex bots.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
The game is probably taking inflation into account. Especially the recent inflation numbers. Likely even crappy apartments will be a much higher number value by the time we have good quality sex bots.
Or it's a classic of distopian universe. The places to live are shitty and probably not up to code in any and all universes, and the rent is absolutely absurd for said shit-hole.

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
while i can understand to an extent of wanting the landlord to have a redemption of sorts i don't think thats the focus and it would be more odd that a person that normally hates and is hated by everyone has some sort of good relationship with protag

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
while i can understand to an extent of wanting the landlord to have a redemption of sorts i don't think thats the focus and it would be more odd that a person that normally hates and is hated by everyone has some sort of good relationship with protag
Well there are some dialogue with him where it's explained that he does what he does to survive in this world and support his daughter (If I remember it right about him having one)
He is a douchebag to others but he also is a realist

A good example would be when you decide to pay rent of a struggling family where, If I remember correctly explains that it's a nice gesture but it is still a harsh world, and even if you pay it for them it won't help that family in the long run and they may end up relying on MC to pay their rent or something like that

I have an idea for the future.

I think a good redemption would be him helping MC cover androids's existence for free and let us escape from the building.When for example some organization will track us down.If we are successful then we can end up in a better apartment if we have enough saved money,etc.

Of course, depending on choices when talking on him.But there could be other choices/routes for escaping,without his help,etc

Last edited:

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
I really like the way that the game is written because of the consistency in the characterizations.

The landlord isn't a good dude and he won't suddenly become a better person because of chatting with you over 21 days. If anything; he just thinks you are a weirdo for sticking your neck out for others like that; and might be able to exploit your stupidy/charity in the future. He does what he does to get by in a crapsack world, and I don't really expect much to improve with your relationship other than saying 'bye' instead of 'bitch' every week. I can’t see him becoming a friend, and at best will just tolerate you a little more. Maybe give some wiggle room with rent instead of curbing you right away.

As for Anon? I just love that there isn't any big damn hero moments and he is always a bit of a himbo. You don't suddenly have a burst of inspiration, power, intelligence or speed because you picked all the right options on all the right days, and things will magically gave you the good ending. You will always be scared, frustrated and impotent (I don't mean in a sexual sense) when it comes to the world around you. And just doing a little bit better and getting by each day is better than giving in.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
The landlord isn't a good dude and he won't suddenly become a better person because of chatting with you over 21 days. If anything; he just thinks you are a weirdo for sticking your neck out for others like that; and might be able to exploit your stupidy/charity in the future. He does what he does to get by in a crapsack world, and I don't really expect much to improve with your relationship other than saying 'bye' instead of 'bitch' every week. I can’t see him becoming a friend, and at best will just tolerate you a little more. Maybe give some wiggle room with rent instead of curbing you right away.
I don't think he's just "trying to get by". He's clearly exploiting his tenants as much as he can to get whatever he can squeeze out of them, no matter what that makes him look like. he only cares about improving his own living quality and raising above the mass by stepping on as many people as necessary. That's not exactly "trying to get by".
If a cute girl were to rent one of his crappy appartments, you can be sure he'd try to force his way into her pants.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I was going to mention that she doesn't appear to be swaying and/or breathing, until the fact that she's a literal bot finally hit me. Welp, this is what I get for staying up all night with no coffee, sometimes the thought produces dumb brains.

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes