3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
So, wait.... Does that mean we will get a redhead?

Sorry, I am a bit distracted right this second. But I am glad there won't be a grind or open world nonsense. Just as long as you don't force me to romance anyone (still going to glare at you for the cousin fuck, cuz she seemed skanky) and allow us to choose our entanglements then I am good.
Well you;re going to be disappointed because the romances serve the story. You WILL be forced into some romances, there's no way around that because it serves the story. But, the way you act may terminate a romance and start a new one....that's all I'll say right now.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yes. We get to shoot redheads because damn Irish mob advance in our territory.
If that leaves redheaded widows I'm all for it!

Well, I figured bring the idea up to people who are competent at making a game. And have them do all the work XD
If anyone wants to hear some extensive ideas for games then I will melt their ears with them. But since I don't see a "share your game idea" booth anywhere I am going to have to just wish that one day I can find someone who is interested.

Well you;re going to be disappointed because the romances serve the story. You WILL be forced into some romances, there's no way around that because it serves the story. But, the way you act may terminate a romance and start a new one....that's all I'll say right now.
Urgh
SO I can terminate romances at least, cuz that ending was not cool and I am going to end that so fast that her head is going to spin like Linda Blair's!

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
If anyone wants to hear some extensive ideas for games then I will melt their ears with them. But since I don't see a "share your game idea" booth anywhere I am going to have to just wish that one day I can find someone who is interested.
Lol, I have been writing for about 7 years now, so I may be at least sort of decent at that at least. There should definitely be a game idea thread though. Because if I am being honest, too many games now tend to have the same thing going on. It would be nice for people to actually come up with something new. That's why I like this game, it's something new.

• Love
Reactions: Tragic Princess

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Many of the best games on F95 use Discord as their primary means of support and feedback from players to the dev(s) and vice versa. Many of those games have a channel for suggestions (either an explicit channel just for that purpose or a general-purpose channel into which suggestions can be posted). BTW, this game has a Discord.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Pretty interesting game, as a fan of Mafia in general I'm going to love this game... also incest patch and pretty sure the uncle said "daughters" so I guess we will have the chance to fuck other cousin (and an aunt maybe)

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Jane is the BEST girl, so sweet :love:

13.jpg
14.jpg

btw i think i saw her at that pool party, am i right? :)
all my attention is on her now :giggle:

Reactions: Silk_Ari

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Lol, I have been writing for about 7 years now, so I may be at least sort of decent at that at least. There should definitely be a game idea thread though. Because if I am being honest, too many games now tend to have the same thing going on. It would be nice for people to actually come up with something new. That's why I like this game, it's something new.
You can just create one yourself or just start some sort of group message chat. I've got ideas too.

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Wow, this was a strong start. I'm liking this game already. I might be biased af though because i like mafia and organized crime themes in games. There's another game on here i like as well called Deluca Family. I can't wait to see how this story progress with mafia side and how the choices play out.
The Deluca Family drags their story too much for me, I like the feel of this game much better.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spirit Detective

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
One of the major differences between OOL and TDF is that TDF has grind that various events are gated behind, while OOL has no grind whatsoever. OOL is purely a VN, no RPG elements (such as gear or money) involved.

I like and play TDF. TDF is a game with a story. OOL is a story, period. Of the two, I prefer OOL.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
As I said before, this is a story driven game... not an open world. There might be some elements added such as a concept of money, but not in a way where you have to grind for it, more as in your bank account will grow or diminish as you make choices, it will be the same concept like city control, which will grow or diminish based on your choices... the idea of grinding AND having to navigate to trigger events is a concept I loathe (And yes I'm guilty of it with UHA)... but damn I really hate playing games where you have to navigate through empty screens just to find what you have to do next... there's the concept of HINT which tells you what to do, but even that seems dumb to me as why have it at all if you;re just constantly going back to that screen to find out what to do next. So yeah, thats all. :D

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
If you become a god tier patron, you can count on it :p
Oh, if I had money, my dear Silk_Ari. Unfortunately I've beat the dead horse and chopped down the giving tree, at this rate I will be selling my blood to hipster vampires in a couple of weeks. ;)

• Love
3.90 star(s) 61 Votes