3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The home and car ones I reported to Ari on my second testing pass, but I must have overlooked them not being fixed when I did my final review. Oops. :oops:
I deliberately ignored Polermo/Palermo as the game doesn't take place on our Earth (as evidenced by the name of the city the game is set in).

oysterkeeper

Oct 6, 2019
For reference, the discord invite on the original post is expired. I for one would love to join.

Great start, was certainly a "must-pledge" game for me. Looking forward to more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Silk_Ari

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
I correct his typos in the game; he's on his own here on the forum or in Discord.
Wow, throwing someone under the van, are we? Oops, I said that word again. Look what you did. :ROFLMAO:

-Robert Monotoli

*No free candies were harmed in any way during this action.

• Haha
Jul 31, 2019
Really enjoyed Under House Arrest, so when I saw that Silk was working on this game, I decided to give it a shot. I'm impressed so far. The renders and language are good, the storyline looks intriguing, and the corkboard is a great game mechanic that should be stolen and used repeatedly. If I ever make the game I'm thinking of, I'm stealing that shit. It's a great pause in the game and subtly tells the player "save yo shit now."

Looking forward to what this game brings.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Really enjoyed Under House Arrest, so when I saw that Silk was working on this game, I decided to give it a shot. I'm impressed so far. The renders and language are good, the storyline looks intriguing, and the corkboard is a great game mechanic that should be stolen and used repeatedly. If I ever make the game I'm thinking of, I'm stealing that shit. It's a great pause in the game and subtly tells the player "save yo shit now."

Looking forward to what this game brings.
Yeah, the storyboard/cork board idea is such fucking gold. I really expect to see that pop up more in games going forward. Similar to how smartphones are the default thing for all games to have, the board will be seen in a lot of games after awhile.

If I had the talent to get these game ideas out of my head I'd be stealing the idea too. :)

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Wow, this was a strong start. I'm liking this game already. I might be biased af though because i like mafia and organized crime themes in games. There's another game on here i like as well called Deluca Family. I can't wait to see how this story progress with mafia side and how the choices play out.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Wow, this was a strong start. I'm liking this game already. I might be biased af though because i like mafia and organized crime themes in games. There's another game on here i like as well called Deluca Family. I can't wait to see how this story progress with mafia side and how the choices play out.
I really don't like DeLuca Family but find this to have a lot of promise. Hopefully we get a good story without a grind.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
This game is meant to be fun, not a masterpiece of storytelling. Though the central story IS clearly defined, the dialogue is not meant to be anything but light reading. Of course it's somewhat unrealistic and of course the characters will act in ways that aren't totally realistic. It's a fictional world, you're meant to sit back, suspend your disbelief a little and just enjoy yourself.

As for the grind. There wont be any, ever. I've said this before. This is a VN with a defined story and choices that affect some aspects of the story... but it's not meant to be an open world nor to have multiple amounts of possible resolutions (meaning there might be 3 different outcomes of the main story line at the most).

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
This game is meant to be fun, not a masterpiece of storytelling. Though the central story IS clearly defined, the dialogue is not meant to be anything but light reading. Of course it's somewhat unrealistic and of course the characters will act in ways that aren't totally realistic. It's a fictional world, you're meant to sit back, suspend your disbelief a little and just enjoy yourself.

As for the grind. There wont be any, ever. I've said this before. This is a VN with a defined story and choices that affect some aspects of the story... but it's not meant to be an open world nor to have multiple amounts of possible resolutions (meaning there might be 3 different outcomes of the main story line at the most).
So, wait.... Does that mean we will get a redhead?

Sorry, I am a bit distracted right this second. But I am glad there won't be a grind or open world nonsense. Just as long as you don't force me to romance anyone (still going to glare at you for the cousin fuck, cuz she seemed skanky) and allow us to choose our entanglements then I am good.

Reactions: darth_hiruma

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020

Unrealistic is fine. The setting is fine right now.
So, wait.... Does that mean we will get a redhead?
Yes. We get to shoot redheads because damn Irish mob advance in our territory.

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes