3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
No new content, just bugfixes.
That's not entirely accurate. Marcy and Donna have been added to the corkboard, so their bios are technically "new content". As for the bug fixes, there were a LOT of them ... not just for chapter 2 but also some for chapter 1.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
That's not entirely accurate. Marcy and Donna have been added to the corkboard, so their bios are technically "new content". As for the bug fixes, there were a LOT of them ... not just for chapter 2 but also some for chapter 1.
That probably means to start over. Oh well. Not a problem. I planned on doing that when Chapter 3 comes out, anyway.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Hah. Only if you pay me.
Actually there is a minor bug, if you load a save game between the start of chapter 2 and when you set Julia's name/relationship, you'll be forced to start at the beginning of chapter 2 again. Any saves after setting her relationship (When you meet her and Daniela in your room) will be fine.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Actually there is a minor bug, if you load a save game between the start of chapter 2 and when you set Julia's name/relationship, you'll be forced to start at the beginning of chapter 2 again. Any saves after setting her relationship (When you meet her and Daniela in your room) will be fine.
Well it's early days yet. When I first start a game, I usually restart because I forgot what happened. One of the bad things about getting old.

Reactions: MrFriendly

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I usually restart because I forgot what happened. One of the bad things about getting old.
Not all of us who are old -- I happen to be past 60 myself -- are senile. Some of us have sharp memories, which we use to great effect on the occasional smartass youngster.

I restart games when the devs leave me no choice by invalidating my saves. Pisses me off when that happens, because it usually denotes either bad planning or laziness (or both) by a developer. In some games the dev goes out of their way to ensure backwards compatibility even when data structures incur big changes. An example of this is the HTML game Secretary, which is the exception that proves it can be done of there's sufficient will. Alas, most devs just don't care enough.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well it's early days yet. When I first start a game, I usually restart because I forgot what happened. One of the bad things about getting old.
I'm not alone! :ROFLMAO:

Too many games, too low on content and too long between updates makes my brain forgetful.

Besides a good game, such as this one, is a pleasure to go through again.

Reactions: AWolfe

magus448

May 22, 2018
I'm not alone! :ROFLMAO:

Too many games, too low on content and too long between updates makes my brain forgetful.

Besides a good game, such as this one, is a pleasure to go through again.
That and if you play enough, some with the same premise start to blur into each other in your memory.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
This is a really nice start. The characters were interesting the dialogue made sense. I will definitely be following this one. The story board was a great feature too.

Reactions: Silk_Ari

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Is there an option to end the relatioship with Jane in 0.3? :unsure:
i can't read more of this BS about her... :cautious: , she is the sweetest thing ever and for my MC, she will be the ONE untill the end of game :giggle:

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Is there an option to end the relatioship with Jane in 0.3? :unsure:
i can't read more of this BS about her... :cautious: , she is the sweetest thing ever and for my MC, she will be the ONE untill the end of game :giggle:
Your choices will affect your relationship with Jane. But you can keep her as your GF for as long as you want. You could cheat on her too...just dont get caught :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpikeZg

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Your choices will affect your relationship with Jane. But you can keep her as your GF for as long as you want. You could cheat on her too...just dont get caught :p
there will be NO cheating on Jane :mad:, how could you even think about that :cautious:
Oh yeah, does Jane has a driver's license? One black AMG G 63 should be a nice gift for her birthday, don't you think? :)

• Haha
Reactions: deltami and Ghostly

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Or maybe you could just corrupt Jane into being more accepting of open, polyamorous relationships. Especially with MC's relatives. You know, bringing her into the family. :devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes