3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
So is the MC dead? Is he shooting Ectoplasm? Are vaginas now containment units? Do we get a scanner to check the wombs to make sure the ghosts are staying put? Any poles being slid down? I am hoping Janine gets added and yells "we got one" every time a new case comes up. Too many ideas.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Is he shooting Ectoplasm?
It looks remarkably similar to the 'slime' from Ghostbusters.

Are vaginas now containment units?
For penises, yeah, and cum. But they have a tendency to leak.

Do we get a scanner to check the wombs to make sure the ghosts are staying put?
Don't need a scanner, just a pee-on stick a few weeks later.

Any poles being slid down?
Depends on whether she's on top.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Well I guess there is something terribly wrong with my version of the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are you playing the last version? Did you start a new game or did you load a previous save?

If youre having issues try the 0.2 version as some saves might have been fucked with the 0.2.1 =>

Those issues will be fixed in 0.3.

Reactions: 0ffspring

0ffspring

Sep 20, 2017
Are you playing the last version? Did you start a new game or did you load a previous save?

If youre having issues try the 0.2 version as some saves might have been fucked with the 0.2.1 => Mega

Startet the game in generell with the 0.21 version. Also started a new game and that didn't change a thing.
I will wait for version 0.3 and start all over again. To this point (beginning of chapter two) I have to say that I like the game quite a bit (well I love the whole "mafia-theme" in generell) so I hope you keep up the good work (y)

Reactions: Silk_Ari

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018

If youre having issues try the 0.2 version as some saves might have been fucked with the 0.2.1 => Mega

I played fresh with 2.1, first time playing, and that's what happened to me so I don't think its a save issue.

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
Let me add to the discussion about Jane. Some say she might be an undercover cop secretly trying to bring down a family of criminals. Others say she’s just a plain, innocent girl who may not love such a life.

So let me present a third option: Jane starts out as a plain, innocent girl. But being involved in the MC’s life (she loves him and wants him to come out on top of all the mafia players and perhaps also becoming pregnant with MC’s first child) slowly brings out her ‘bad’, more capable, cunning and ruthless side. It’s Jane who the MC asks for advise. It’s Jane who helps the MC climb the ladder of power. It’s Jane who assists the MC in running his crime empire.

The game may potentially surprise us when Jane ends up being the Alpha Female of the MC’s harem. Let the MC and Angela get married and unite the two families. Let Angela run the household and be pregnant multiple times with the MC’s children. But it’ll be Jane’s child who’ll inherit the kingdom.

Or not. I could be totally wrong. Maybe it is Angela who helps the MC with everyday mafia-related things while Jane is the one giving birth to all the kids. Or it may even be the MC’s mom and aunt who help run the show. Who knows what could really happen and how the game will end.

Last edited:

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
really nice start, Angela is so pretty; EDIT: and so is your brunette friend that is the daughter of your supervisor.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Great game, from the few minutes to start, I knew it would be a very good game. Good renders, I liked the voyeur situation where the MC has sex and is seen by his M **** er. My rating for this version 0.21 is 9/10

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes