• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
While I'm working on edits to Chapter 2, are there any typos or other editorial stuff from Chapter 1 that wasn't fixed in the Chapter 2 release? I'd like the game to be as 'clean' as possible, editorially, when Ari makes the 2.1 release.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
BTW, decided to add Donna to the board in the fix version coming soon (lol) ... we will have the option for the MC to romance her if he wants....
Probably a lot more effort than it is worth, but is it possible to make the pictures mobile so that we can arrange the board ourselves?
I'm guessing a grid would be easier than free pinning.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Probably a lot more effort than it is worth, but is it possible to make the pictures mobile so that we can arrange the board ourselves?
I'm guessing a grid would be easier than free pinning.
Geez I dont know if renpy lets u do this? But if it did, Id put that on the backlist of things to do for now lol

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
yea that what I am thinking
I mean... No real background, no ties to anyone here, works for someone who has trouble with the family, and where the MC hangs out... It seems like a good spot to put someone you want to get into the organization.

That's my "not enough coffee yet" conspiracy theory of the day.

source.gif

• Haha
Reactions: California Doc

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
For whomever made the Incest patch, if MC is aggressive with Baker's son he says "threaten my Brother Sofia"

Trying to check other text in game running through the other starts, the game pops up "User Mod File Installed" and after passing chapter 2, will auto start you there, a shut down of the game and restart allows for chapter 1.

If you are an asshole to Angela at the start or end the board doesn't mention it.

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
So I played this game since it was updated and I thought it was very "educating". I learned that it is OK to make threats to get things your way and that it is OK to beat people up. Perhaps we could threaten Silk_Ari with physical harm if the update isn't coming faster enough? :unsure: 10/10 would get corrupted by a game again.

Robert Monotoli
Don of the Monotoli Family
"Creating unfortunate "accidents" and stroking pubes since 1921"

• Haha
Reactions: Silk_Ari

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
I wish there were not only some moan sounds during the animated scenes but more of the tactile/mechanical sounds ( slap/tap sounds)

taru

Apr 23, 2018
is there gonna be a way not to be with jane? Seriously though tis game can probably be good but dang lol

Last edited:

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
is there gonna be a way not to be with jane? Seriously though tis game can probably be good but dang lol
Yes. Upcoming chapters will decide who you want to romance. The first 2 chapters we're basically introduction and setting up the world. Going forward your choices will have direct impact on who you want to romance and what kind of person you are. Jane was always going to be his GF, if she remains his girlfriend is up to you.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
If you are going to correct someone's grammar, you should provide additional detail. Such as:

In this sentence you said:The first 2 chapters we're basically introduction should be were - we're is a contraction meaning we are.

• Angry
Reactions: EZ8lt

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
If you are going to correct someone's grammar, you should provide additional detail. Such as:

In this sentence you said:The first 2 chapters we're basically introduction should be were - we're is a contraction meaning we are.
You have no clue how many times I've done exactly that in private messaging to Ari on Discord.

Oh, and you're aware that I'm his editor, right?

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
You have no clue how many times I've done exactly that in private messaging to Ari on Discord.

Oh, and you're aware that I'm his editor, right?
I can imagine the number of times is quite high. And no, I was not aware. Good luck keeping him straight. :ROFLMAO:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Yes. Upcoming chapters will decide who you want to romance. The first 2 chapters we're basically introduction and setting up the world. Going forward your choices will have direct impact on who you want to romance and what kind of person you are. Jane was always going to be his GF, if she remains his girlfriend is up to you.
i don't get it, why so many people dislike Jane? In the latest poll on Patreon she was last :cautious:

• Sad
Reactions: Darkmetal
3.90 star(s) 61 Votes