3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I do prefer when MCs are not named, but when I read young man.... There's no need to feel down, I say young man! Get your self off the ground. I say young man!
Don't use the incest patch (it's not needed) and just specify the names and relationships yourself. What the "incest" patch does is force all the relationships into familial ones. The patch speeds things up a bit if you desire incest, but if you want to call Frank "Father" instead of "Dad" or take the defaults (which has Frank as your "mentor" instead of father) then you'll need to not install the patch.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Nice game Silk_Ari, story seems interesting. I like the storyboard in between the scenes. There is a lot of potential here.
One thing though, the video clips during the sex scenes need to run along with some dialogue. On their own they're kind of pointless, but put a bit dialogue while the video plays and the lewd scenes will be infinitely better.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Oh man, a mafia game:eek::oops:, fuck yes! (y):giggle:
only 197mb for 0.1 and it has a good amount of content, good job dev :)
Story is great, renders reminds me of AWAM quality, so that's a def. a big plus (y):cool:
Also animatios look great, can't wait for more :giggle:

for now my fav is a girl from the caffe :love::giggle:

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
wow not bad, didn't expect the content for a first release, hope we will rise to the top
love the characters, the silly humor and wish for much more :D i love the mafia style games like "deluca family"
good luck and good job with this :D

Reactions: Silk_Ari

Janjy

Jun 10, 2017
I'm italian, and "stunad" didn't mean a thing :ROFLMAO:
In our language 99% of words ends with a vowel.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I will play android port, but always I need know something because the thread is new, the game has enough content for play a bit hours? I really hate download a game that i love or enjoyed so much and that in 30 min the game says me "finish the currently update, ty" :( haha

arms99

May 11, 2018
I will play android port, but always I need know something because the thread is new, the game has enough content for play a bit hours? I really hate download a game that i love or enjoyed so much and that in 30 min the game says me "finish the currently update, ty" :( haha
It's just a initial release, it's about 30 min worth of content. Don't get me wrong, there is a nice amount of content for a first release, but it is still just a first release.

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
Very.good.start.quality.renders, and.a.real story looks interesting, if some surprise too.

Just about sex scene a little bit hot and longer. be perfecte.

NB.i.notice 2 crash renders at the beguining when you choose drugs buisness only..other.si.good

Reactions: Silk_Ari

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
It's just a initial release, it's about 30 min worth of content. Don't get me wrong, there is a nice amount of content for a first release, but it is still just a first release.
Yeah, and im sure that create 30 min of content is soo much hours for the devs, I know but I dont want play too short because i hate must finish haha :( i will wait for another update before start the game, because the mafia plot is one of my favs (im currently playing and finishing the deluca family another great game haha)

Ty for the answer :D

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Probably will wait for a version or two, but if domination isn't forced then I'm all in. While models in games like Tyrant are sexy, I really am personally not into extreme domination. Here's hoping to there being an option!

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Probably will wait for a version or two, but if domination isn't forced then I'm all in. While models in games like Tyrant are sexy, I really am personally not into extreme domination. Here's hoping to there being an option!
I can tell you right now there will be no Domination. It's not a fetish we want to include in the game. Pretty much what you see in the genre tags is what the game will have. Sex, vaginal sex, anal, and some other tags should also be added, but the main ones are there.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I can tell you right now there will be no Domination. It's not a fetish we want to include in the game. Pretty much what you see in the genre tags is what the game will have. Sex, vaginal sex, anal, and some other tags should also be added, but the main ones are there.
Good good. I also thought dom gonna be one of the kink here because MC got power to abuse.

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes