3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Pretty meh update imo. The game often treats MC like he is not the son of the mob boss. No matter how much of a tough guy (or desperate) that uncle is, he would never treat the heir of the family like another goon in a more realistic setting. But that's just a writing hiccup compared to the ridiculous scene of someone punching the son of a mob boss, in a public space, unprovoked, in front of his mother. Only if that person was looking to maim/kill themselves for whatever reason. And there are easier ways to do that.

Also that sex scene where MC doms the daughter of the other family? Bad timing imo. I mean nothing makes a woman's submissive juices flowing more than seeing their partner getting dismissed like an irrelevant, in their father's organization, by their own uncle...

And that random mother flashback was a pointless waste of time. At least the cute nerd date made up for it.

Reactions: Valeck

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
You know earlier in the game, I was like, Paulie MAY have to go, I have ZERO doubts now, DUDE HAS GOT TO GO, for your sake, the sake of your family, the club, the business, even his family!

Reactions: Silk_Ari

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
You know earlier in the game, I was like, Paulie MAY have to go, I have ZERO doubts now, DUDE HAS GOT TO GO, for your sake, the sake of your family, the club, the business, even his family!
Agreed. He is really not helping his case before we spill his guts all over the place.

Reactions: csmk14

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Hi everyone, thank you for the feedback and for playing. As always, just a reminder, we work hard on the game and if you enjoy it and you wish to see more updates, become a patron. Our time spent on the game is for all your enjoyment but we need your help to keep going.... that being said! Enjoy the update!

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Actually I won't mind it if harem was one of the endings. Main reasoning is the one girl only ending will exclude many of the scenes; story and sex, with the other girls

Reactions: Milflover68

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Actually I won't mind it if harem was one of the endings. Main reasoning is the one girl only ending will exclude many of the scenes; story and sex, with the other girls
I'm generally not a fan of harem endings (because it's not at all realistic lol), but I get what you're saying.
However, one woman paths also make for better replayability.

Reactions: Regis NEX

VNwhiteknight

Sep 21, 2020
replaying and i realize i never got the marcy scene even tho when i reload i have 7 Ruthless..... is it because my leadership is higher? oh and yes i picked gambling

Redmark453

Dec 8, 2018
I like the game and the story is fine but it needs more content with Mary, Sofia and Barbara Barbara's scene let's say it's forced NTR and Mary's scene with Frank is useless I could put another scene with another girl or the MC with Mary or the best not. Another thing that would not make me sad is if they kill Frank and Paulie since they are both heartless idiots so much Frank and Paulie hate them and I don't care if they are the FATHER and UNCLE of the MC.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
I've been tryna stick with the Leader route, but Paulie is really making it hard to stay faithful to it lol. I'm assuming we have to be pretty high on the ruthless scale to finally kill him eventually

Reactions: csmk14

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I've been tryna stick with the Leader route, but Paulie is really making it hard to stay faithful to it lol. I'm assuming we have to be pretty high on the ruthless scale to finally kill him eventually
Not necessarily...a good leader might have to make a decision on what to do about him... including making him sleep with the fishes. A ruthless person might just want to keep him there as a figure head and manipulate everyone around him to get what he wants while blaming him for the bad decisions...

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Not necessarily...a good leader might have to make a decision on what to do about him... including making him sleep with the fishes. A ruthless person might just want to keep him there as a figure head and manipulate everyone around him to get what he wants while blaming him for the bad decisions...
That's a good point. MC seems a bit too far from that goal at this point though, it'll be interesting to see how he builds up to the point where he would be able to consider that decision. Paulie has to go, dude is off the rails.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Hi Silk_Ari,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The main reason is because of his use of aggression. 5 was too low for him to take such a drastic measure. I also felt that it was too early in the game to force that choice so I also added a option to not go full ruthless on her ass. lol

Also, it should not affect playthrourghs where you past that point before. If you went through this already you'll have the consquences at that level...only new play throughs will be affected.

I'm sorry if it will affect prior save points, but yeah, you will have to start a new game to fix that. Fixes like these will happen, we're still in development so be aware that these things will happen...unfortunately... what were trying to avoid is forced restarts where a change will break the game.... that would be catastrophic.

Last edited:

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
I like the game and the story is fine but it needs more content with Mary, Sofia and Barbara Barbara's scene let's say it's forced NTR and Mary's scene with Frank is useless I could put another scene with another girl or the MC with Mary or the best not. Another thing that would not make me sad is if they kill Frank and Paulie since they are both heartless idiots so much Frank and Paulie hate them and I don't care if they are the FATHER and UNCLE of the MC.
Sofia had a significant chunk of content this update as she’s had for the past few updates and she will continue to get more over the coming updates.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
So far my 2 girls are Bella and Sofia.
Bella seems to be a good counter to MC.

Mom and Aunt I have no interest in.

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes