3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Ohh damn no every girl at your disposal, eh no harem damn sucks and the other thing of voyeurism where we catch Supervisor's wife cheating with that dumb coot and fuck that used pussy is so gross and also Bella accepting she fucked in order to get info argh Dev :( but nvm i skipped that shit sex scenes the story is real good loved that and eh I can pass on used pussies exception... And yeah dev Kudos to you I liked the plot of story

Last edited:
Reactions: Chaos_Gardian

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
can anyone explain to me why i get the end-of-game screen (where the dev thanks the patreons) after fucking angela on the first night? shouldn't there be more? (I have added the walkthrough mod and the cheat mod as well as the incest patch, in case that makes any difference)
It must be a glitch with a mod... take them out and try again. Otherwise, it might be an old save issue as older saves before chapter 4 release wont work.

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
I mean, she looked pretty hot in the nurse outfit :D
Hehe, maybe. But this scene doesn't really add anything to her character. If anything, her character loses more substance - because, from my point of view, she just looks more like a sex-crazed nympho without any thoughts of her own.

Also, I don't know about you guys - my view towards mothers/sisters in Adult VNs - no one touches them, (at least not on camera) other than the MC. Not even the fathers! OKAY???!! :BootyTime:

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Hehe, maybe. But this scene doesn't really add anything to her character. If anything, her character loses more substance - because, from my point of view, she just looks more like a sex-crazed nympho without any thoughts of her own.

Also, I don't know about you guys - my view towards mothers/sisters in Adult VNs - no one touches them, (at least not on camera) other than the MC. Not even the fathers! OKAY???!! :BootyTime:
Hey! There's a special place in my heart for "sex crazed nymphos" :p

Eh, I just view the scene for what it is. It's context for the declining relationship between mom and dad - what they use to have as opposed to their present relationship. Which seems to be sinking. I think it's building more context for a closer relationship between MC and Mom in the future.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
With the way I'm running things, I'm pretty sure Paulie will end up head of the mob family, and I'll just keep the family tree going.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. see ... you are running the things, there you have it - whatever patsy is your front, you are the family ..
Erm .. the family tree trunk, throbbing to blossom in so many deserving, eager flowers of eye candy.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Hirnfiedler

Feb 20, 2019
A real great piece of Work. Very unique and well´done characters. The stills
and animations are gorgeous.

But sometimes I find myself screaming to the screen "GET TO THE POINT"
when the MC has it's extreme, mostly monologues talking to Mary or
Donna. (My favorites by the way). It sometimes seems he gets paid for
the number of words coming out of his mouth.

I've also been trying to give the story and especially the relationships a
different turn, by starting it over. But it seems it is to much of a Novell
to get a real different turn out. Hard to say, because the most content
won't change and skipping kills the mood.

Anyway, I'm on it but sometimes I have to take a break and let it rest
for a while. Just too much repeating himself MC in slightly other words.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
i'm not getting the marcy sex scene
can anyone tell me how to get it ?
i also need the conditions for not lying to jane
i am only getting the lie to jane option, which i hate to do

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019
Its a bug in the walkthough mod. I had the same problem. Just play this choice in a clean game.

VNwhiteknight

Sep 21, 2020
You need 10 or more ruthless points right before the end of chap4 and need to be on the gambling and protection racket.

Reactions: Jstain
3.90 star(s) 61 Votes