3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hate to break it to you buddy but Sofia is the best girl hands down and Bella is 2nd so his assessment is completely correct ‍
glad there finally is a precise universal tool to assess which girl/s is/are the best/hottest.
that has to be (at lest) nobles prize achievement in my book.
please, dont hesitate to apply there;)

Reactions: Milflover68

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
glad there finally is a precise universal tool to assess which girl/s is/are the best/hottest.
that has to be (at lest) nobles prize achievement in my book.
please, dont hesitate to apply there;)
Thank you, I may do just that :) Heck Ari and I, may as well write all the other girls out of the game and just leave Sofia and Bella now. Thoughts? :p

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Thank you, I may do just that :) Heck Ari and I, may as well write all the other girls out of the game and just leave Sofia and Bella now. Thoughts? :p
there are always those who will play it...even with no girls at all:LOL:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Seems like the mod has a glitch. You should probably play without it or contact the modder.
I don't know if that's a mod or previous player choices.
I was able to have that both sides of that trigger based on my own choices. If you're truthful to her the entire way you'll have that choice. If you lie to her the first time then you get locked out.

Also...just curious as this has nothing to do with the mod to my knowledge but who is Julia and why does she not exist yet get a -4 ? Was that supposed to be Jane ?
I realize my derp here. I forgot who that was.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I don't know if that's a mod or previous player choices.
I was able to have that both sides of that trigger based on my own choices. If you're truthful to her the entire way you'll have that choice. If you lie to her the first time then you get locked out.

Also...just curious as this has nothing to do with the mod to my knowledge but who is Julia and why does she not exist yet get a -4 ? Was that supposed to be Jane ? I realize my derp here. I forgot who that was.
there is no conditions in the script to block the choice to be honest, so it has to be a mod bug.

You can skip the choice if you are completely faithful with jane. You will also not get to sit with her if you have jane points < 3.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Well yeah, if you cheated on her and you told her you cheated on her, she obviously isn’t going to be too happy about that :p
Actually when I did the honesty I was only at -1 or -4 which isn't too bad. it dropped to -96 in the last scene when she saw the girl I rescued kissing me.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Actually when I did the honesty I was only at -1 or -4 which isn't too bad. it dropped to -96 in the last scene when she saw the girl I rescued kissing me.
That's normal for the route you're on. I've run into it as well.

May 21, 2019
can anyone explain to me why i get the end-of-game screen (where the dev thanks the patreons) after fucking angela on the first night? shouldn't there be more? (I have added the walkthrough mod and the cheat mod as well as the incest patch, in case that makes any difference)

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes