3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
"And that is, son, how I fucked your mother."
- totally unnecessary flashback if you ask me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think that can be a connection to another development in the future. E.x: MC brings Mary (mom) the same hospital and fucks her there. Possibly it is also the first time MC cum inside Mary without protection.

HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
is there a complete list of relation names posted anywhere? It's really annoying to try to figure out who tf is who without any previous information

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hi, I have question about naming the character. Mentor is your Dad and Teacher is your mother correct?
I don't want to use mod because I can't name my character after install incest patch for some reason.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Hi, I have question about naming the character. Mentor is your Dad and Teacher is your mother correct?
I don't want to use mod because I can't name my character after install incest patch for some reason.
You can always change the names/relations in the storyboard by clicking ont heir pictures and reset

Reactions: NukaCola

dasdasdaye

Jan 25, 2021
I wonder, why in all of these VNs MC has to be always useless sissified coward that everyone can push him around? I am at chapter 6 and i am sick of sophia, jane and bella right now. Everyone can trow their sh*t to him and he takes it like a groveler all the time. I mean not only this VN %90 of products are like that... There is only one game that comes to my mind MC stand up to his b*tchy sister and the rest of the games that i saw are all like this VN. I dont know maybe i am the wrongheaded one...

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I wonder, why in all of these VNs MC has to be always useless sissified coward that everyone can push him around? I am at chapter 6 and i am sick of sophia, jane and bella right now. Everyone can trow their sh*t to him and he takes it like a groveler all the time. I mean not only this VN %90 of products are like that... There is only one game that comes to my mind MC stand up to his b*tchy sister and the rest of the games that i saw are all like this VN. I dont know maybe i am the wrongheaded one...
Maybe I am mis-remembering but most of the choices I remember you can go dark, but you don't get the chick if you do that. So not sure what you are complaining about, as like real life, if you go dark, you don't get the chick often. You have to be nice to them, listen to them, etc. If that is sissyfied - okay.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Kind of sounds to me you want to be mean to girls and have them still like you... it doesn't work that way. Not every girl likes to dominated, in fact those types are extremely rare and most likely in an abusive relationship... which obviously we're not implementing because we have no interest in that.

dasdasdaye

Jan 25, 2021
my native language isnt english so dont bother my choice of words so much, they are usually from translators.
Maybe I am mis-remembering but most of the choices I remember you can go dark, but you don't get the chick if you do that. So not sure what you are complaining about, as like real life, if you go dark, you don't get the chick often. You have to be nice to them, listen to them, etc. If that is sissyfied - okay.
nope tried the dark way still same MC.

Kind of sounds to me you want to be mean to girls and have them still like you... it doesn't work that way. Not every girl likes to dominated, in fact those types are extremely rare and most likely in an abusive relationship... which obviously we're not implementing because we have no interest in that.
You get me all wrong. I am talking about atitude of the girls that MC takes all the time not being liked or dominate them. its generally go likes this, 1- girl gets angry or ridicule MC for no reason all the time, 2- MC takes this behavior nauseously normal, 3- girl get in trouble, 4- MC saves her, 5- girl be like "ohh my hero i was all wrong about you and i love you" etc. My problem is with step 2, allways the understanding one no matter what, not a sign of being uncomfortable or any kind of lash out, why?

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
You get me all wrong. I am talking about atitude of the girls that MC takes all the time not being liked or dominate them. its generally go likes this, 1- girl gets angry or ridicule MC for no reason all the time, 2- MC takes this behavior nauseously normal, 3- girl get in trouble, 4- MC saves her, 5- girl be like "ohh my hero i was all wrong about you and i love you" etc. My problem is with step 2, allways the understanding one no matter what, not a sign of being uncomfortable or any kind of lash out, why?
Can you give me an example within the game where you think that happens?

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes